Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 06-22-2008   #421
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to vtech9
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Strength: 11.51 Blocking: 10.51
Speed: 24.53 Tackling: 13.6
Agility: 15.51 Throwing: 8
Jumping: 13.51 Catching: 15.2
Stamina: 21.18 Carrying: 10.51
Vision: 13.2 Kicking: 10
Confidence: 11.51 Punting: 10

First step 1
Change of direction 1
Swat ball 1
Super Vision 1
Shutdown Coverage 1
Here are my FS's attributes. You can use him as a goes-by. The three most important attributes for a FS are Speed, Vision, and Agility. Train in Strength, Tackling, Catching, and Confidence.

LVL 19 (FS) freebird flying
Height: 73in. (6'1") Weight: 209lbs
Created: Season 1, day 23 (Apr 3, 2008)
Contract: $79,960.00/yr - Exp. season 4, Day 29
Team: Las Vegas Gamblers
Agent: vtech9

Player Attributes
Physical Attributes Football Skills
Strength: 21.49 Blocking: 13.05
Speed: 52.65 Tackling: 24.81
Agility: 43 Throwing: 9
Jumping: 23.2 Catching: 23.23
Stamina: 30.1 Carrying: 13.56
Vision: 42.2 Kicking: 9
Confidence: 20.62 Punting: 7

Special Abilities
Coverage Abilities
Hard Hitter Abilities
Old 06-22-2008   #422
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by headsplint View Post
Hey I don't know if any of you have any room for one, or if you have a lower level team but I have a speedy level 9 elusive HB who is one of my farm guys and he is the 4th string HB on my current team. I'm trying to move him into a lower level team either as a starter or solid # 2 and my owner is completely cool with it he is just wanting cash in return. I keep my players fully boosted, fully equipped and keep up with training religiously. I'm not having any luck on the trading block over at GLB, so I thought I would try here.

Anyway if interested here is the link to my HB:

Demonic Reaper

Here is my owners link if you want to contact him:

BCSGrubber
You are off to a good start with him, remember vision and agility are important to make use of his speed.

I wish we had room for him on the Houston Toros, especially since you are member here, but we already have 2 pretty high level HB's. Keep developing him and maybe sometime in the future we will have a need.
Old 06-22-2008   #423
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
That's a not a bad idea at all for the long term solution, I worry about your stamina being high enough. I know you are dedicated and boost though, plus your a tt.com member so that is ideal right there. Vtech has already talked to Neal about him modifying his build to suit both positions and it was offered up to him, so we should at least give it time to see how he performs and if he is up for the challenge. I think you should continue to delvelop RT 2 and level up naturally, and if we need him to take on the extra duty he will be poised to step in.
That is a very good idea, and almost exactly what I was thinking. However, I am still going to look for a OG that has Custom equipment and a better build. In the meantime, we can put RT2 as the 3rd RG. We'll see how his energy levels are after that and see how we need to adjust. Stephen Neal has told me he would take care of the weaknesses I pointed out to him, but I seriously doubt he will buy Custom equipment.
Old 06-22-2008   #424
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
You are off to a good start with him, remember vision and agility are important to make use of his speed.

I wish we had room for him on the Houston Toros, especially since you are member here, but we already have 2 pretty high level HB's. Keep developing him and maybe sometime in the future we will have a need.
Ditto...I'm running 3 HB's on the TEXANS.
Old 06-22-2008   #425
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 53247 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

depending on whether or not neal can keep up, i like the idea of RT2 taking both spots. stamina would need to be 30-35 but he's got the speed, agility and run blocking tree to be a pulling guard. strength would have to be higher to match up against beefy nose tackles, but otherwise i think he could pull it off. i think he'd be best backing up both tackle positions, but we've already got jones over there who's keeping up with his player.
Old 06-22-2008   #426
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 53247 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

goldensilence i'll just reiterate what's already been said ... speed, agility, vision. everything else (jumping, tackling, strength) can be trained. the hard part of the FS job is getting TO the play so the main focus is being able to cover the entire field.
Old 06-23-2008   #427
TFL
Veteran

Rep Power: 24 TFL is a Legendary performerTFL is a Legendary performerTFL is a Legendary performerTFL is a Legendary performerTFL is a Legendary performerTFL is a Legendary performerTFL is a Legendary performerTFL is a Legendary performerTFL is a Legendary performerTFL is a Legendary performerTFL is a Legendary performer

Well we lost in a hard fought match 40-32
TFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 06-25-2008   #428
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1664 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

The team I am on now sucks!!!! 0-7 and we just got beat 97-0. How the heck do you lose by 97 points....pathetic! I miss being on the Toros.

Okay I feel better......

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008   #429
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Hey Brando, if you want to join the TORO'S TEXANS, I now have an opening for a DE. Let me know if you are interested and if your owner will trade you for cash.
Old 06-28-2008   #430
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1664 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtech9 View Post
Hey Brando, if you want to join the TORO'S TEXANS, I now have an opening for a DE. Let me know if you are interested and if your owner will trade you for cash.

Definitely, I want to get back with a team with Texan ties. I just sent the owner a message. I'll let you know. Thanks!

Old 06-28-2008   #431
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
Definitely, I want to get back with a team with Texan ties. I just sent the owner a message. I'll let you know. Thanks!
ok...keep me posted.
Old 07-12-2008   #432
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtech9 View Post
ok...keep me posted.

I've sent 3 emails and no response and I noticed that the trading deadline was July 5th. The guy apparently isn't keeping an eye on his team. We are 2 -13...most players are disgruntled. I think I am in my last year and I will not resign with this team. So maybe you can pick me up as a FA? I'm at level 15 right now.

Old 07-13-2008   #433
Scooter
Funky

it's playoff time folks. just a reminder to hopefully keep everyone active and involved while both teams try to win a trophy.
Old 07-22-2008   #434
TFL
Veteran

Rep Power: 24 TFL is a Legendary performerTFL is a Legendary performerTFL is a Legendary performerTFL is a Legendary performerTFL is a Legendary performerTFL is a Legendary performerTFL is a Legendary performerTFL is a Legendary performerTFL is a Legendary performerTFL is a Legendary performerTFL is a Legendary performer

How was the playoffs for everybody? The Team my HB is on the Gulf Coast Sharks got promoted to USA AA.
TFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #435
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

The Houston Toros made it all the way to the conference title game and lost to the eventual champions of the league.

Toro's Texans lost in the first round of the playoffs to the eventual league champions also, being our first season and a tough conference it was a successful season.

Both teams made have had some positive movement towards the end of the season in personel that will continue in the offseason and our poised to make a championship run next season.
Old 09-21-2008   #436
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3214 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey gang, if you still read this, how are our teams doing? Houston Toro's and Toro's Texans... Can't get to that site from work, and this is my only outlet, as you may have read from other posts. Looks to be quite a while before I get back on.

Have Toro's Texans played Charlie yet? If so, I hope we stomped a mud hole.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008   #437
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 140 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by scourge View Post
Hey gang, if you still read this, how are our teams doing? Houston Toro's and Toro's Texans... Can't get to that site from work, and this is my only outlet, as you may have read from other posts. Looks to be quite a while before I get back on.

I dont think we play them until a little after midway through the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008   #438
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 140 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Whats your username on goaline?

Quote:
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Old 09-21-2008   #439
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3214 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, do I hate those guys...

Is Macho Donkey productive at all? or is he currently inactive?

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008   #440
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Quote:
Man, do I hate those guys...

Is Macho Donkey productive at all? or is he currently inactive?
We play them week 12.

We have not played any regular season games yet. Macho Donkey had 4 tackles in the two preseason games.

Quote:

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read