Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gameday: Vikings at Texans

Why is there no spy on Culpepper on 3rd and long???

Capers is probably going to lose a timeout...

Did Babin come in clean or did he have to make a move? (Thanks for the BPB guys. The Bay Area is showing the Cowboys.)

Thanks for keeping us updated guys...this is absolute torture here in Austin...doesn't help when my sister-in-law called me from the game either! Not a happy camper right now! Stupid Cowboys... :thumbdown

Vinny said:
My gawd we are one of the dumbest offensive teams in the league. Every play went to Dom.

Punt time.

for some reason, the texans treat davis like he is top 5 back in the league, ...they have a WR who could be one of top 5 in the league and forget he exists for quarters at a time.

FatTabbyMama said:
Thanks for keeping us updated guys...this is absolute torture here in Austin...doesn't help when my sister-in-law called me from the game either! Not a happy camper right now! Stupid Cowboys... :thumbdown

Are they just not showing the game on tv outside houston? Or did the game not sell out?

Yossarian said:
Are they just not showing the game on tv outside houston? Or did the game not sell out?

now that I am in cowboyland I did not have a choice today

ArlingtonTexan said:
now that I am in cowboyland I did not have a choice today

Yeah, but I'm in Austin, and they ALWAYS show the Texans game. This is the first time I've not been able to watch it. I can't figure out why. It doesn't make any sense.

i live 120 miles from houston. ive watched every game since i was 12. and this one isnt on. think it cause espn is making cox not show it so we will watch the baseball game.

Yossarian said:

Because the Vikings are an NFC team, the game is on Fox...and in Austin at least, the Cowboys rule...so since both teams play at noon, the Fox station is playing the Boys. So we're all stuck.

Yossarian said:
Yeah, but I'm in Austin, and they ALWAYS show the Texans game. This is the first time I've not been able to watch it. I can't figure out why. It doesn't make any sense.

Since both Texans and Cowboys are supposed to be on FOX today, we get the cowboys game instead.

Vinny said:
It's now the 2nd quarter and the only Texans skill guy to touch the ball in this game so far is Dom Davis. I'm ill.
I bet that Davis gets a run on our first play of the second quarter...

Vinny said:
It's now the 2nd quarter and the only Texans skill guy to touch the ball in this game so far is Dom Davis. I'm ill.

I noticed that....odd how we had our back-to-back wins with him out too...wonder how long it's going to be before there is a revolt in the locker room?

BTW, if anyone is interested, this Cowboys/Giants game is just AWFUL.

Back