Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gameday: Texans Vs Chiefs

TEXANS84

Staff member
On NFL Countdown confirmed that Priest Holmes practiced at full speed yesterday and WILL start today.

Brutal home crowd. A few bombs to open up the field and maybe get a quick score to take the crowd out of it is how I would start. Test the secondary EARLY.

If the Texans can hold the Chiefs on 3rd down, commit no stupid penalties and hold on to the ball, this game should be a cinch.

this game should be a cinch.

As I have learned over the first two weeks of the NFL season, there is no cinch. But I have a good feeling about this game. I bet the Chiefs' fans do as well.

It'd be nice to see the guys at CBS even ACKNOWLEDGE the Texans. Two features in the pregame so far, and nary a word about Houston. I get that the Chiefs at 0-2 is a huge story, and that the Texans at 0-2 isn't surprising very many people outside of Houston, but even an ATTEMPT at a little balanced coverage would be nice...

Then again, it's CBS. Guess we know what to expect there. ;)

gwallaia said:
If the Texans can hold the Chiefs on 3rd down, commit no stupid penalties and hold on to the ball, this game should be a cinch.
If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, OH what a Merry Christmas !

While they moved Carr and passed on early downs, he was not sharp even before that interception. Next series, I expect all DD all the time again.

I can think of three passes that could have been intercepted, and two that should have (including the one that was) on that drive.

Carr hasn't has 1 pass anywhere near one of OUR receivers yet. Did he remember to warm up today? The chiefs tried to give us a score on that drive, and Carr blew it!!

There is no defense for that, stupid pass, espeically when we need only 5 for the first. Poor execution once again; one has to wonder if its players, or the coaches or both.

Uh, I think I have some more hurricane shutters to go take down....SHEESH...talk about a wasted drive!!!!

And anytime anyone wants to TACKLE, feel free.

I cannot believe the the chiefs (and the officials) held our hands and walked us right to the red zone only to see Carr throw about as well as I would have. idonno:

Thanks Trent for the bad throw. Where was the coverage? Touchdown KC. Long day Texans. We have to answer right here. Wasn't Priest questionable with his ankle against us last year?

Another 3rd down conversion for the other team. This time a touchdown.
Are the Texans ever going to get better?

men against boys..

we have officially turned the corner from being an expansion team to just being a bad team. I'm so disappointed.

Our defense does not look like a 3-4 at all. 3-4 is supposed to be blitzing and swarming and causing havok all over the place.

Back