Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gameday: Texans Vs Chiefs

gwallaia said:
3rd down and looooooooooong. Texans do not dare let them gain 24 yards.
if the Chiefs get a first down, i am turning off the TV and going to play a game of Madden...

Txnpride said:
I cant believe how bad we are looking,from defense to offense...we look like a first year team!!

we have at least twice the talent we had in the first season, but our defense is probably about a third of our first year D, and our offense might be slightly better than our first year O. we are heading in the wrong direction. I used to believe Capers was our long-term answer for coaching but no freakin way man.

^ extremly lucky though, they missed the 1st by a yard

green had all freaking day to throw the ball

not to mention the announcers claim the chiefs got shafted out of 3 yards on the holding penalty mark off

I'm going down the road to my buddy's house to watch the game. It has not worked here at my house for 5 1/2 quarters thus far this year. Watch out guys, the tide's about to turn!!!!!!!!! lol:

I'm going down the road to my buddy's house to watch the game. It has not worked here at my house for 9 1/2 quarters thus far this year. Watch out guys, the tide's about to turn!!!!!!!!! lol:

As the commentatpr pointed out, KC is really getting off those run blocks. Against the run, McKinney is looking pedestrian out there.

I kinda of laugh because Carr throws an interception on the 10. Now that's not cool, but if you were on the 40 and had 4th down you would be happy with a punt holding the opposition inside of their 10. The story once again was the defense couldn't help the offense or themselves. When Carr did finally make a good pass a penalty killed us. But was that because he had time he wouldn't have had. Our coaching staff is really suspect.

Alright!!! Long bomb to AJ! Great throw by Carr (with time to set his feet and step into the throw).

Let's just hope AJ fell on the ball and just got the wind knocked out of him.

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, let AJ be OK.

All we can hope for is that Carr started slow (Like last week). That was one of the most accurate deep throws I have ever seen from him as a Texan (Besides the pass to Jermaine Lewis in the Cowboys game that Lewis missed.)

Davis looks scared out there today. I don't know how his confidence is right now.

Well the Lions are getting killed because the Eagles are attacking the Lions weakness (The secondary). That's something we didn't do till we were down by 2 scores.

Back