Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

What's up with Mel Kiper?

Tulip

Veteran
He's been almost absent this offseason.

Espn.com is featuring Scouts, Inc's big board instead of Kiper's.

If I can recollect properly, I've only seen 2 updates to Kiper's big board (which looks more like an article than a draft board) in almost 4 months. The last one was on 4/12, which was a month old prior to that update.

What gives?

he's made several mocks and has been on ESPN's draft specials each time. he's just as active as ever as far as i can tell.

what in the world could the texans do that would make kiper say "texans doign what??" i'd love to see that happen.

kastofsna said:
what in the world could the texans do that would make kiper say "texans doign what??" i'd love to see that happen.

Doing anything BUT drafting Reggie Bush. & I think it WILL happen...

I heard a rumor that he had a Micheal Jackson-esgue hair accident.

Right now America's best scientist are in CT trying to save Mel's hair before Saturday.

Just what I heard.

Hoth-Boy said:
I heard a rumor that he had a Micheal Jackson-esgue hair accident.

Right now America's best scientist are in CT trying to save Mel's hair before Saturday.

Just what I heard.
that's just a smokescreen.

this messageboard is actually a smokescreen. people registered thinking it was a forum to talk about the texans, but really it's just a sign-up sheet for a timeshare lodge in louisiana. at least, that's what my sources tell me.

No, the message board is real.

It's the Texans that are the smokescreen as they are just a front for a massive goverment conspriacy involing a new breed of genetical engieneered crabs, hyper sonic jets, men capable of talking for hours and saying nothing, infinite imporbabilty drives and real estate in western Florida.

Back