Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 06-07-2014   #341
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2014 OTAs begin May 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
Keyshawn martins problem isn't his hands. Hes afraid of contact. He's the Brice McCain WR version.

Some smallish fast guys are really tough...others aren't.

Martin is a 5th or 6th WR at best on a good team.

All of this IMO of course.

Of course...I never rule out improvement. **** happens. But as if right now, I don't think Martin makes this team. He shouldn't have made it last season. He is not a better player than some if the udfa we had/have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I don't know if he's afraid of contact. He doesn't like to get hit while he's halfway in the air reaching for a ball. Not exactly what you want in a slot receiver, but not uncommon for a receiver at all.

& I'll agree the UDFAs are better when they have a season of going across the middle under their belts.
I always think Martin is better on the outside where he was used the most in college.
One thing he has going for him is his 4.2 speed that the Texans couldn't take advantage of last year.
They need a better run game and better protection to afford the QB a bit more time to attempt a pass.
They should be able to do that this year.
A quick turn around is quite possible IMO, especially if the D can play up.to their potential on paper.
RC has a lot of toys to play with.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014   #342
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I always think Martin is better on the outside where he was used the most in college.
One thing he has going for him is his 4.2 speed that the Texans couldn't take advantage of last year.
They need a better run game and better protection to afford the QB a bit more time to attempt a pass.
They should be able to do that this year.
A quick turn around is quite possible IMO, especially if the D can play up.to their potential on paper.
RC has a lot of toys to play with.
http://nflcombineresults.com/playerp...=Martin&i=9810
Old 06-07-2014   #343
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 207192 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Martin has never struck me as a run away WR.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014   #344
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 335478 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Despite the gnashing of teeth about AJ's supposed lost speed, I'd bet he is still the fastest WR on the team.
Old 06-07-2014   #345
Number19
All Pro

Rep Power: 22903 Number19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
...A quick turn around is quite possible IMO, especially if the D can play up.to their potential on paper...
I'm a little worried about the depth on our D. Particularly at DE, where we have Watt, and then....Crick....and the promising rookie Pagan out of Alabama. But beyond these three, who? And I'm also thinking we're weak at OLB, where we have Clowney and Mercilus; and then ??? I don't know anything about this guy Sapp; and we have Trevardo Williams, who's a bit small but has some quickness.

ILB seems to be good, with Cushing, Reed, Tuggle, Tarpinian and the rookie Bullough. And we seem to be set at NT with Nix and Powe.

The DB's are an unknown. Reading the reports, the staff seems to be pleased with how things are progressing and developing, but ???
Number19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014   #346
xtruroyaltyx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95802 xtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respected

I think bonner is a better player than Martin based on the college film. Looks like a more polished WR to me. I liked lemon better than Martin as well.

I think labhart has a chance to be better right away. Really, I don't think it'd be hard to upgrade Martin.

Dude isn't an aggressive player. He's timid and IMO that's why he doesn't play to his measurables. 4.42 combine 40 indicates a very fast player...39 inch vert is very nice. But that's without pads on and without other players trying to hit him.

I agree with 76 that Martin is better outside. But I think it's because he's farther away from those scary LBs and safeties.

Martin supposedly looks good every training camp in practice...ie when guys aren't trying to lay you out. Limited contact.

Get to the games and all of a sudden he develops gator arms. Can't catch...can't get open..can't run his routes as crisply.

Like I said, I'll never rule out a guy getting better. But based on what I've seen from him in the past, if he makes the team I'll be very disappointed because I don't think he's that good of a player (hell maybe getting cut will trigger him to be) and I think there are better players on the roster than him that we'd be letting go.
xtruroyaltyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014   #347
cstyle42
Veteran

Rep Power: 5283 cstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number19 View Post
I'm a little worried about the depth on our D. Particularly at DE, where we have Watt, and then....Crick....and the promising rookie Pagan out of Alabama. But beyond these three, who? And I'm also thinking we're weak at OLB, where we have Clowney and Mercilus; and then ??? I don't know anything about this guy Sapp; and we have Trevardo Williams, who's a bit small but has some quickness.

ILB seems to be good, with Cushing, Reed, Tuggle, Tarpinian and the rookie Bullough. And we seem to be set at NT with Nix and Powe.

The DB's are an unknown. Reading the reports, the staff seems to be pleased with how things are progressing and developing, but ???
Don't we still have Tim Jamison?
cstyle42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 06-07-2014   #348
Number19
All Pro

Rep Power: 22903 Number19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respected

As I posted at #338, the Chronicle reported this morning that Griffin had put on 18 lbs this off-season. But reading the Ryan Griffin thread, when drafted, he was reportedly 6'-6" and 254 lbs. His draft profile is that he was too lean.

The team roster lists his weight as 254 lbs, so this seems not to have been updated since last season.

So Griffin possibly may be going into this next season at 272 lbs.

(edit) sorry, saw this has been discussed in that other thread.
Number19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014   #349
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84496 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstyle42 View Post
Yes

I also think Matthews will be playing DE alot.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014   #350
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number19 View Post

We're going to run a fair number of 4-man fronts, so I don't think there's a lack of depth at OLB.
Bouye was making good stride last year, and Mack was also getting better as a vet.
I like the rookies' potential as well. Bouye can play man and one of the rookies can take a few snaps in zone or man under, if needed.
Old 06-07-2014   #351
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
I think bonner is a better player than Martin based on the college film. Looks like a more polished WR to me. I liked lemon better than Martin as well.

I think labhart has a chance to be better right away. Really, I don't think it'd be hard to upgrade Martin.

Dude isn't an aggressive player. He's timid and IMO that's why he doesn't play to his measurables. 4.42 combine 40 indicates a very fast player...39 inch vert is very nice. But that's without pads on and without other players trying to hit him.

I agree with 76 that Martin is better outside. But I think it's because he's farther away from those scary LBs and safeties.

Martin supposedly looks good every training camp in practice...ie when guys aren't trying to lay you out. Limited contact.

Get to the games and all of a sudden he develops gator arms. Can't catch...can't get open..can't run his routes as crisply.

Like I said, I'll never rule out a guy getting better. But based on what I've seen from him in the past, if he makes the team I'll be very disappointed because I don't think he's that good of a player (hell maybe getting cut will trigger him to be) and I think there are better players on the roster than him that we'd be letting go.
Yeah, I meant 4.42 speed, not 4.2 speed.
If he did have 4.2 speed, Kubiak was crazy not to let him run a few more deep routes.
Old 06-07-2014   #352
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 207192 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstyle42 View Post
He's still on the roster. But last year, after returning from a week 6 2012 Achilles rupture, he only appeared briefly in 5 games with only 1 tackle. I would not be putting money down on him for this season, if he even makes it out of TC.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014   #353
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Yes

I also think Matthews will be playing DE alot.
I've been hearing that name more often as well. Like everyone knows though it's really difficult to meter in just shells and at 1/2 to 3/4 speed.

The proof will be in the pudding when these large, fast specimens put the pads on and commence pummeling one another. The cream will rise to the top.

Not only my line of thought but I think it fits here is the fact that O'Brien is not married to any of the incumbents and he also appears to be the type to make a decision based on production and I hope he stays that way.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014   #354
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
I've been hearing that name more often as well. Like everyone knows though it's really difficult to meter in just shells and at 1/2 to 3/4 speed.

The proof will be in the pudding when these large, fast specimens put the pads on and commence pummeling one another. The cream will rise to the top.

Not only my line of thought but I think it fits here is the fact that O'Brien is not married to any of the incumbents and he also appears to be the type to make a decision based on production and I hope he stays that way.
You reminded me so I did a quick check on Football Outsiders and saw that he played 428 snaps on D and 163 on ST.
Being his fifth year, I think he should fill out the rotation just fine.
Old 06-09-2014   #355
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Guess nothing interesting today
Old 06-09-2014   #356
xtruroyaltyx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95802 xtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respected

It's early still.
xtruroyaltyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014   #357
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 293187 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Brian T. Smith @ChronBrianSmith
Quote:
#Texans' O'Brien said team hasn't evaluated camp roster yet so it's too early to say whether team will have three or four QBs. #NFL

If the #Texans only bring three into camp, that means someone's going away soon. #NFL #Math

#Texans' O'Brien said he prefers to have three quarterbacks in training camp. Not sure if team will have four in camp. #NFL
Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli
Quote:
OLB, DE, 3 tech and nose are all positions the #Texans are working with Clowney on. He's learning it package by package.

O'Brien hasn't decided whether he'll take 3 or 4 QBs to camp. Didn't say which he'd prefer. Did say only 3 can get reps each day. #Texans

Deepi Sidhu ‏@DeepSlant
Quote:
O'Brien meets with groups of players each week to discuss happenings of team. Says this locker room is one of respect. #Texans

NFL sending officials to each team to go over locker room protocol. #Texans will have officials here next week.

Jim Bernhardt, Dir of Football Research, works on situational football & is liason with NFL. On gameday will follow tendencies, time mgmt.

O'Brien: Training camp is the true test for a FB, like Prosch, but anytime you can line up with FB is "a good thing." #Texans

Bill O'Brien on OTAs says #Texans are a little ahead of schedule on things like 2-min, behind schedule on red zone, on target for special teams.
James Palmer @JPalmerCSN
Quote:
O’Brien said it’s truly hard to get 4 QBs reps in camp. Really only 3 get reps in a practice. Doesn’t always make guys happy, but only way

O’Brien says all 4 #Texans QBs have been at the stadium 7 days a week. All competing against each other hard.

O’Brien says Clowney is getting better. Putting in extra time in areas like flexibility and working in training room and with Vrabel.
Quote:
Mercilus getting better week-by-week, Sapp had another good day...
Dave Zangaro @DZangaro
Quote:
"If you tired in the morning, he’s going to wake you up early. I love him. I love learning from him." Clowney on LBs coach Vrabel #Texans

"I just have to take care of the money, save it ... after I buy my mom something nice." -- Clowney on his big No. 1 pick contract #Texans

O'Brien says Director of Football Research Jim Bernhardt is knowledgeable. Helps them with situation football. Does a little of everything. [Special situations, liason with officials, in the booth.]

O'Brien said drafting FB Jay Prosch can help the offense. Said it's always good to have two-back sets. #Texans
PDS @PatDStat
Quote:
Clowney said during his off time said he is in his notebook studying his notes on the defense. #Texans

With no contact OL and DL concentration is put on technique and steps. #Texans

O'Brien visits with players week to week to discuss ongoing happenings with the team. One week with vets another with rookies. #Texans

NFL is coming to Houston during Mandatory Mini-Camp to discuss policies, especially locker room. #Texans

Officials will be at #Texans OTAs on Wednesday and Friday.

O'Brien also feels that Whitney Mercilus has improved from the start of OTAs to now under Vrabel and Crennel. #Texans

O'Brien mentioned rookie OLB Jason Ankrah has had a strong OTAs to this point. #Texans

O'Brien feels the true test comes during training camp for fullbacks. #Texas

O'Brien feels he helped the team by drafting Prosch at fullback. Special teams and two back offense. #Texans

Bill O'Brien feels install wise the #Texans are ahead of schedule on 2 minute but behind on red zone.
John McClain @McClain_on_NFL
Quote:
QB Tom Savage, 4th round pick who comes real early and stays real late, had his best day in an OTA.

Case Keenum and TJ Yates had terrific preseasons last year.

Case Keenum is the most popular QB on team cause of his record-setting career at U of Houston. Hard worker. Great personality.

Yates was a Hollywood story as a rookie when he was 3rd string and injuries forced him to play and he clinched division and won playoff game

Keenum was 0-8 as a starter last season but looked good before injuries at RB and poor play in OL contributed to him looking bad.

Coaches satisfied with Clowney's progress so far. He's learning OLB and DE. He's also switching sides and going up and down. Lots mentally.

One thing I like about O'Brien is the way he meets with groups of players to bounce things off of them. He talks to players every day.

Expect Fitzpatrick to start. Savage, 4th-round pick, will be 3rd. Keenum or Yates will be 2nd. O'Brien will do one a favor by cutting before camp.

If Texans take 3 QBs to camp, Case Keenum or TJ Yates will be out. Ryan Fitzpatrick got $4 mil guaranteed. Rookie Tom Savage will be here.
Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock
Quote:
Most competitive figure 8 to watch...JJ Watt & Ricardo Mathews.

Funniest figure 8 to watch....Jerrell Powe being chased by Louis Nix III.

I was surprised by how well Jared Crick hugged the figure 8. Impossible for the player in pursuit to catch Crick.

...has to immediately pursue after being lined up 2 yards behind at the top of the circle. Funny watching 300+ lbers play duck,duck, goose

Most fun drill to watch is the DL in pursuit of each other in a figure 8 around to very large circles. First player takes off & 2nd player..

Mentioned last year that AJ Bouye could be a ST ace similar to Kassim Osgood. Bouye still showing that form as a gunner.

Josh Victorian w/ the play of the day as he jumps an outside dig for an interception. Records a PBU on very next play vs Posey.

Couple quick #Texans OTAs notes

Last edited by Playoffs; 06-09-2014 at 09:28 PM.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014   #358
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117593 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

The player I wanna see the most improvement out of when the season begins is Whitney Mercilus. Dude needs to live up to his 1st round billing.
Old 06-09-2014   #359
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 293187 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

--houstontexans.com
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014   #360
AngryNateFTW
Veteran

Rep Power: 18057 AngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
The player I wanna see the most improvement out of when the season begins is Whitney Mercilus. Dude needs to live up to his 1st round billing.
Agreed.
AngryNateFTW is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read