Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Worst NFL Sunday Advertisement in History

mattieuk

All Pro
So, I was looking for a place to grab a pint and a burger before tomorrow Canucks game, here in Vancouver, and look at this advertisement on one of the bars near to the stadium:

NFL-2010_poster_malones.jpg

The pub's website.

Someone tell me I'm crazy and this isn't an unmentionable quarterback. Also tell me that the Texans haven't played USC before... They barely show a Texans game in Vancouver, but to use an outdated picture like that. Goodness me!

I didn't even know where the heck to post this.

So, I was looking for a place to grab a pint and a burger before tomorrow Canucks game, here in Vancouver, and look at this advertisement on one of the bars near to the stadium:

The pub's website.

Someone tell me I'm crazy and this isn't an unmentionable quarterback. Also tell me that the Texans haven't played USC before... They barely show a Texans game in Vancouver, but to use an outdated picture like that. Goodness me!

Probably the NSFW forum due the the audible cursing it will induce from the board.

Could be the redskins jerseys. They look like that

Edit: I can't find any redskins jerseys with yellow numbers actually

That boy always looked good in a uniform. Which coincidentally, is the primary reason for drafting and starting him! :winky:

EPIC FAIL in advertising, though. Very pathetic of them.

...leave it to the Canucks and we all see what happens. :smiliepalm:

As a resident of Canada, I can only appologise.

I need to find a contact for the bar owner, perhaps he is a bitter Titans fan trying to wind up the huge Houston Texans fanclub we have in Vancovuer? :evil:

As a resident of Canada, I can only appologise.

I need to find a contact for the bar owner, perhaps he is a bitter Titans fan trying to wind up the huge Houston Texans fanclub we have in Vancovuer? :evil:

Or a Niners fan who doesn't want HWWDNSO anymore. :truck:

The pub's website.

4002706.jpg

I am pretty sure the Texans are playing the Minnesota Gophers in that photo. USC has gray facemasks. Even against college teams Carr is panicking in the pocket.

BTW, I looked up the results. The Gophers won.

gophers.jpg

I am pretty sure the Texans are playing the Minnesota Gophers in that photo. USC has gray facemasks. Even against college teams Carr is panicking in the pocket.

Good work!!

So they've backed up using an obscure player with an obscure team.

I really want to meet the person who made this poster, to see a.) their sanity level and b.) what their connection to Minnesota U and the Texans is.

gophers.jpg

Well that and the guy right behind #29 has a big 'ol "M" on his helmet. :D

Well that and the guy right behind #29 has a big 'ol "M" on his helmet. :D

Yeah, but on the David Carr poster you can't see the side of the helmet. What gives it away is the maroon facemask, the white Nike swish logo and the gold collar.

Back