Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

Don’t kid yourself. Actions were foreshadowed. And it’s no coincidence that this thread was allowed to live while the other died. It was because eventually the lawsuits will end and that will be reason this thread will close.

Don’t try to hide it.
..and when this thread closes I'm sure another one will be opened.. He's a NFL player, you can't just cancel him off the board when the League he plays in didn't.. They should've, but they didn't. So this isn't going to go away.

Reason why there should just be a "All encompassing Watson.. if you don't want to read about it, DON'T ENTER!!! (yeah put that in the title too) Thread".

Don’t kid yourself. Actions were foreshadowed. And it’s no coincidence that this thread was allowed to live while the other died. It was because eventually the lawsuits will end and that will be reason this thread will close.

Don’t try to hide it.
🤔 Well if the previous track record stays consistent, this thread will be closed a few months before all Watson's legal troubles are settled.

Last edited:
I find it interesting that the Browns pick was traded for Diggs and a fifth next year. So technically the Browns trade haul ain’t over.

giphy.gif

Listen to the very short video. Watson a game manager? His ego won't be able to allow hime to contain himself. If he does turn into mostly a game manager, it will only be because of his shoulder injury debility dictating it. The excuses are already being built in.

Watson barely knows how to manage not being in prison, let alone manage a game of football

I love tattoos, have several myself.. and I think that's pretty cringey..

The oddball mickey mouse creatures holding hands.. his huge girlfriend face.. 'legendary'.. all the black shading.. and I don't even know where to begin with MLK wearing a ballcap..

Ya, just not my taste I suppose.

Reactions: JB

The oddball mickey mouse creatures holding hands.. his huge girlfriend face.. 'legendary'.. all the black shading.. and I don't even know where to begin with MLK wearing a ballcap..

It's not so much the objects in the tattoo that i like (it probably means something to watson) but the amount of details the tattooist was able to achieve considering he's working a darker skin canvas which is impressive

P.s but a tattoo of his gf face is cringe worthy though

Last edited:

I don’t have any tattoos so I really don’t understand the concept, like the points you brought out. But what is the single most point someone with salad bowl tattoos is trying to make…and to whom. Themselves? People that walk by? Why on the back when you have to stand between mirrors to see it if it means something to you? Obviously it’s meant to convey something about hisself to others, but who REALLY gives a damn? And BTW, all those tattoos are going to look like wet newspaper with age.

The “By any means” on his left arm is disturbing considering his history.

Back