Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Your Game Summary

I'm going to add that the Texans offense may have missed Fuller more than we think. He exploited their defense last season with his speed and Watson buying himself some time. Texans didn't have anyone capable of taking the top off their defense this time.

This is why I mentioned that O'Brien might've been wiser to use his new TE's a little more often. They were capable of creating some mismatches.

Fuller exploited defenses last year, just not the patriots because he missed the first 3 weeks last year

We will look night. And Day different this week when we are not playing Belicheck who owns his understudies every time......... the sky is not falling ...... we had first game rust and played better second half......it will continue this week...... that was essentially a preseason game cuz nobody has played together to get chemistry........

We will look totally different this week....... anybody who thought week one we would go into Foxboro with our superstars coming off season ending injuries and haven’t seen any preseason action......... and smack around Belicheck and Brady at home .......is crazy anyway to think we was gonna win that game..... I expected what I saw

We will look night. And Day different this week when we are not playing Belicheck who owns his understudies every time......... the sky is not falling ...... we had first game rust and played better second half......it will continue this week...... that was essentially a preseason game cuz nobody has played together to get chemistry........

We will look totally different this week....... anybody who thought week one we would go into Foxboro with our superstars coming off season ending injuries and haven’t seen any preseason action......... and smack around Belicheck and Brady at home .......is crazy anyway to think we was gonna win that game..... I expected what I saw

I hope that’s the case

Reactions: Max
I hope that’s the case
To say we played that bad and to come within a touchdown of tying the game or going for a win ....... minus some boneheaded calls by O Brien........ I say we got better as the game went on...... and Deshaun just needs to get rid of the rock...... O Brien was calling long plays that took to long to develop and Deshaun was holding the ball way to long..... get it out and take what the defense Gives...... but you gotta think we was minus 3 receivers as well....... keke Coates and Fuller were injured...... so who was suppose to scare Belicheck opposite Hopkins.......

Back