Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Your 53 man Roster

I doubt they cut Nix. He's essentially a rookie. Can't practice with the team when you're on IR. and watching how they used him last night, they didn't really have anyone else doing what he was doing which was wilfork light....very light...

He played like every other series, wasn't in nickel which it looks like we ran most of the game, and was mostly there to help against the run.

Covington is closer to JJ watt type of player than he is to a big NT in the middle.

I'd be surprised if Nix was cut but if they did, I don't think Covington is his replacement. I think they'd meet another fat NT like Pickett, Wilfork type player.

They need to,cut slow and old Nate Washington and go younger wchave seen to many titan games were our CB shut him down and he disappears for hole games

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 4m4 minutes ago

The Texans have released seventh-round rookie running back Kenny Hilliard, according to a source. Definite candidate for practice squad

Cutting Nix is a surprise, although I agree he did nothing much to earn a spot. His release opens up a spot on my 53.

Back