Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

you know what sucks?

junior

Waterboy
every year we finish in last place so we play Cleveland and Oakland and Miami, this year we may finish 3rd so we are in line to play Cleveland and Oakland and Miami. how about some different match ups.

every year we finish in last place so we play Cleveland and Oakland and Miami, this year we may finish 3rd so we are in line to play Cleveland and Oakland and Miami. how about some different match ups.

To be honest, I'll take it. :)

???

Schedule is Pack, Tits, Raiders, Bears.

Maybe I'm missing your point.

I am very happy about the win over the Jags.....but what sucks is that if the Texans win out they might just do well enough to save Richard Smith's job and then we will have a team defense that sucks again next year until after it is too late to make the play-offs.

I am very happy about the win over the Jags.....but what sucks is that if the Texans win out they might just do well enough to save Richard Smith's job and then we will have a team defense that sucks again next year until after it is too late to make the play-offs.

Win out & worry about Smith next year. :)

Losing to the Colts sucked. Losing to the Jags earlier sucked. We SHOULD be 7-5 minimum right now. THAT SUX.

Oakland is a free win as long as Al Davis is alive

We seem to beat Miami for some strange reason, that is a certain win for the time being

Cleveland has always been a good measuring stick of how far we've come, so if we deserve to win it, we will win it

I ain't complaining!

we have always played thoes teams because we finish last in our divison alot

and last year Fins I think raiders also finished low in there divison

Back