Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

!!!!!!!!!! Year of the TEXANS !!!!!!!!!!!! :trophy:

texanbychoice said:
I believe that this is the most talented team we've had this far and my prediction is.......12-4 on the season and maybe even a superbowl apperence... :trophy:
I LIKE your enthusiasm, but even I'M not that optimistic. And I'm a homegrown:homer:

I share your extreme optimism but super bowl? Im thinking more like first playoff berth this yr and super bowl in the next 2 yrs.

You guys need to make some bets.

There are some really good odds for the Texans winning the division, the AFC championship game, and Super Bowl.

You could hedge a little and clean up if they win the Super Bowl if you are so confident.

i usually view myself as a prototypical :homer: , but its very unreasonable to expect anything more than 10 wins. 10 wins would be tops IMHO. carolina can go from having a 1-15 season in 2001 to going to the superbowl 2 yrs later, but they didnt do that in 1 season. thats pretty much what ur asking the texans to do....and that is very tough. HOWEVA....with all the changes in coaching, leadership, schemes, and personnel, its almost like we have a totally new team...so i guess 8-10 wins is reasonable and if lucky, a playoff birth.

TexanFanInCC said:
i usually view myself as a prototypical :homer: , but its very unreasonable to expect anything more than 10 wins. 10 wins would be tops IMHO. carolina can go from having a 1-15 season in 2001 to going to the superbowl 2 yrs later, but they didnt do that in 1 season. thats pretty much what ur asking the texans to do....and that is very tough. HOWEVA....with all the changes in coaching, leadership, schemes, and personnel, its almost like we have a totally new team...so i guess 8-10 wins is reasonable and if lucky, a playoff birth.
"Now I'll but that for a dollar!"

texanbychoice said:
I believe that this is the most talented team we've had this far and my prediction is.......12-4 on the season and maybe even a superbowl apperence... :trophy:

You should put some money on that you could get a bunch of money if your right.

Back