Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Yankee's FF League

Yankee_In_TX

Dance Lindsay!
Yes, it will be back. I'll set it up first thing in August :) Everyone from last year will be invited back. If I have extra spots it will be first come first serve. Live draft. This time, we'll come up with entertainment to make it more fun.

Yes, it will be back. I'll set it up first thing in August :) Everyone from last year will be invited back. If I have extra spots it will be first come first serve. Live draft. This time, we'll come up with entertainment to make it more fun.

I am in .. maybe I can draft Andrea Jonshon again (haha - my mistype last year).

Present and accounted for. There will be no playoff meltdown this year - I will win it all!

If there is anything I can do to help get things set up or whatever, I'd be glad to assist.

Yahoo, live draft to be held at Coaches. Info TBA, AFTER August 12 (wedding).

This year I will implement a physical trophy, labeled with past winners.

Winner gets to take it for a year. Just don't do gross things to it, like the Stanley Cup has suffered.

Yahoo, live draft to be held at Coaches. Info TBA, AFTER August 12 (wedding).

This year I will implement a physical trophy, labeled with past winners.

Winner gets to take it for a year. Just don't do gross things to it, like the Stanley Cup has suffered.
What if you can't make it to Coaches?

I wish I could join, but since it's not over the net, makes it too tough.

Anyone here use CBS Sportsline, I would love to play with some folks I know or know through the board. I only sign up for 2 leagues and they both are money leagues. I guess I could be persuaded to another website, but I only want to play for money or a trophy.

If you were in mine last year you should have gotten an e-mail. Gary and others, I'll let y'all know if I have open spots :)

Back