Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

WR Mess...

Fili

Rookie
Came into my league's draft late and wasn't able to draft how I wanted. I need some wide receiver help.

My Corps:
Kenny Britt
Marques Colston
DeSean Jackson
Steve Smith

Thinking about trading Jackson and Smith for Roddy White. Why?
Steve Smith is on a decline and getting old. DeSean Jackson just ins't a good enough receiver for him to be my #1. Do you guys think this is worth it? Or should I go for another receiver.

My whole team:
Ben Roethlisberger
Tony Romo (I know...)
Reggie Bush
Shonn Greene
LeSean McCoy
Ben Tate
Kenny Britt
Marques Colston
DeSean Jackson
Steve Smith
Owen Daniels
Rob Gronkowski
Matt Bryant
Rian Lindell
Green Bay DEF

People said that last year this time, too. Then he got a real QB and put up 1394 yards and 7 TDs.

^^^This!^^^

Dude still has the love of the game and fire in his heart. I drafted him.

Now I also drafted DeSean Jackson... I'm beginning to second guess myself on that selection... don't know if Vick will stay healthy enough to get him the ball all season.

Thinking about trading Jackson and Smith for Roddy White. Why?
Steve Smith is on a decline and getting old. DeSean Jackson just ins't a good enough receiver for him to be my #1. Do you guys think this is worth it?
Not no. But hell no. An 2-fer-1 where the guy you're trading for might not be better than the 2 you're trading? The one thing I would worry about is injuries, as Smith and Jackson have had concerns. But, that's why it's better to have 2 good players, rather than 1.

Beware of Steve Smith this year, his first 8 games were drastically different to his last 8. He had over 100 yards rec in 5 of the first 8 games, and only once in the final 8. I think defenses figured out how to defend Cam better and it resulted in Smith not doing as well. If Cam progresses well, he may be better this year, but I'm expecting lower output from him this year, and subsequently Smith as well.

Back