Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Words from CC?

Andre_Johnson88

Practice Squad
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything from our good old CC on the radio lately or somewhere else?Haven't really heard anything from him for a week........

I heard him after the draft, but not lately.
The last time i heard him, he said:
2nd round grade on Earl
If you want a guy, you have to decide if you really like him and they really liked Babin

thats about it, he will probably be on SR610 before rookie training camp begins

We were probably the only team in the nfl that had earl with a 2nd round grade. Most draft boards had him as a 5th or 6th rounder.

bckey said:
We were probably the only team in the nfl that had earl with a 2nd round grade. Most draft boards had him as a 5th or 6th rounder.

And you know this how??

because GM"s are almost as bad as polititians ;) You always always get the guy they want ;) :D

Seriously, though after this draft I learned alot. I learned that I need to follow more college football in the future, because this years draft suprised me with the am't of players that I didn't recognize the names when we drafted :eek:

I can't remember where but I heard that Earl was ranked as one of the top 2 safeties in the nation before his injury. IMO if CC didn't think this kid can come in and produce somehow, he wouldn't have used a 4th round pick on the guy.

tenor.gif

Back