Wk7 around the NFL

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Starts in the desert

New-Orleans-Saints-vs.-Arizona-Cardinals-NFL-Betting-Preview-10-20-2022.jpg

Last edited:
I just stumbled across an interesting fact. WR- Denzel Mims, NYJ has been a healthy scratch for the teams first 6 games and could be on the game day roster this week due to Moore now being upset with the team and how they're using him. Jets obviously have too much of a good thing. With that investment at their WR position.....there was going to be an odd man out.

I think the Jets will probably be shopping Mims before the deadline. If I were Caserio, I wouldn't hesitate to offer the Jets a conditional RD4 pick in 2023 and potentially elevate the pick to a RD3 in 2024 based on a full season of production. No way the Texans get a WR with his physical attributes, speed and potential in RD4 of the 2023 NFL Draft. The rookie wraps are off since he's had 1.6 seasons with an NFL club with little to no wear on his body.

Last edited:
How you been doing?

Dont be a stranger.

Well, I moved from Texas and now live in S. Carolina on a tidal creek. Life has been good, but I did just lose my 96 y.o. father last month. Sports-wise, my Raiders are doing about as well as your Texans.

Been awhile. I remember leaving NSZ years ago, and then shortly thereafter I think things went south anyway.

Hope all is well with you guys and gals. Good luck on Sunday. I don’t guess it will help or hurt either team to win or lose.

Well, I moved from Texas and now live in S. Carolina on a tidal creek. Life has been good, but I did just lose my 96 y.o. father last month. Sports-wise, my Raiders are doing about as well as your Texans.

Been awhile. I remember leaving NSZ years ago, and then shortly thereafter I think things went south anyway.

Hope all is well with you guys and gals. Good luck on Sunday. I don’t guess it will help or hurt either team to win or lose.
Great hearing from you

Sorry you lost your dad

Miss you and what's weird is we're on the opposite end of the political spectrum.

You should visit more often. Occasionally pm me and let me know how you're doing.

Good to see your name up here again! My condolences to you and your family.
hope to see you around here more

I just stumbled across an interesting fact. WR- Denzel Mims, NYJ has been a healthy scratch for the teams first 6 games and could be on the game day roster this week due to Moore now being upset with the team and how they're using him. Jets obviously have too much of a good thing. With that investment at their WR position.....there was going to be an odd man out.

I think the Jets will probably be shopping Mims before the deadline. If I were Caserio, I wouldn't hesitate to offer the Jets a conditional RD4 pick in 2023 and potentially elevate the pick to a RD3 in 2024 based on a full season of production. No way the Texans get a WR with his physical attributes, speed and potential in RD4 of the 2023 NFL Draft. The rookie wraps are off since he's had 1.6 seasons with an NFL club with little to no wear on his body.

You are a shrewd talent & acquisition man. Was thinking same thing, but for the Chargers, who are still missing Keenan Allen, Guyton out for season with torn acl, Palmer out with a concussion along with Donald Parham, DeAndre Carter kick returner forced to be #2 (stretch to be a #4) and calling up practice squad player Michael Bandy and in his first NFL game dipping into 4th rd RB Isaiah Spiller.

The Jets are evolving offensively, Richard Saleh, coming from the 49ers and Shanahan system is a run heavy offense and they have two headed monster @ RB Michael Carter and Rookie sensation Breece Hall. Now with Wilson back, expect the passing game to increase as Moore develops into their #1, most teams would love to get Mims, but he’s not going to be as cheap as you think. But non conditional 4th given it could still be like having a shot @ 3rd rd talent a possibility. Let’s just hope he doesn’t explode before the deadline.

Trevor Lawrence was 20/22 last week and looks good again so far today. Hope he is not clicking in. Need him to be a bust

Sometimes in the NFL, circumstances conspire to create a moment of intense interest, for reasons not necessarily related to the contest to be staged between th...

Pederson should have taken the points there kick the filde goal & make it a 7 point game

Come and listen to a story 'bout a man named Watson
Poor Clemson trash barely kept his team ah playin'
Then one day he was shooting for a hooker
And up through the towel come a bubbling crude
Massage oil that is

Texas Tee

Now old Jed McNair's a billionaire who just found out his franchise QB had hooker's everywhere.

The QB was preying on some poon and the QB lost his little pop tent to soon.

Last edited:
Back