Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Will we stomp the Titans' mule?

Bluehen Texan

Waterboy
In all the years I've been on the original MB and this one, I have never understood the need to ever "dislike" any post, no matter how much I disagreed. That's when I would choose to either not respond at all when it would be too ridiculous a post, or respond to make my counterpoint. I've never even seen need to put a poster on ignore, no matter how annoying I have found them to be. I have only been given 2 "unlikes" during my entire time on both of the Texans MBs................both by Texansballer74. I harbor no malice and still enjoy communications with him under normal circumstances...........just personally find "unlikes" an unnecessary means in responding to anyone's post that does meet favorably or is even distasteful to ones own opinion.
I have 2 unlikes as well. No hard feelings to Mangler or CWTexanFan sometimes I can’t bite my tongue. I generally agree with you though CloakNNNdagger.

76Texan

Hall of Fame
That was why I said the Bills were shooting themselves in the foot, particularly Allen.

And even on the fumble by Roberts, there was a gaffe that's difficult to see from that angle; he and his own man was running into each other such that the ball was no longer high and tight, making it easier for the defender to jarr it loose.

The Titans simply had the ball bounced their way much more often than the opponents did.

They can take credit for the wins, but they are very beatable when the Texans can keep even on the mistakes.

FuzzyLogic

Mathematically Possible
I don't think I have given anyone a 'dislike' (if I did it was a mistake) - what is there to dislike? Someone took the time to post their thoughts, whether you agree with it or not, live and let live and all.

Forum has reached a real level of petty arguing that doesn't feel 'right' to me - so I haven't been around much (not that I am that active of a poster anyway :)).

Just my 2 cents - while I wake up on a beautiful Sunday morning.

76Texan

Hall of Fame
I don't think I have given anyone a 'dislike' (if I did it was a mistake) - what is there to dislike? Someone took the time to post their thoughts, whether you agree with it or not, live and let live and all.

Forum has reached a real level of petty arguing that doesn't feel 'right' to me - so I haven't been around much (not that I am that active of a poster anyway :)).

Agree.
Life's too short to be holding grudge.
In politics, not that I care for it much, I'm an independent. I see certain good policies/beliefs/etc. in various groups.

At family parties, I'd rather be playing with the children whenever people talk politics. They get along better with each other. :corrosion:

The Pencil Neck

Hall of Fame

<dislike>

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
I have 2 unlikes as well. No hard feelings to Mangler or CWTexanFan sometimes I can’t bite my tongue. I generally agree with you though CloakNNNdagger.
He's telling the truth.

I got more unlikes yesterday from TB than most people here have the entire time they've been here. Guess what I still had a great day at the zoo with my family.

The unlikes seem to be TB's new thingy.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club

Spot On

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Could the Texans be better than what their record suggests? If we win win I don’t believe it was some type of trap game.
They could be, they've played the hardest schedule in the NFL. This game is the game that will tell us what kind of season they're going to have.

banned1976

sleeper mode
Vegas makes this game a Titans favorite by 3.5 points............just a pinch over home field advantage.

Limited fan attendance in Tennessee began last home game..................8403 fans.
The sharks are staying away from this game. I thought for sure the line would have moved closer to Tenn -5.5. Very interesting. They must think because this is a divisional game and the Titans have had limited rest and prep time that this game is going to be tight. I don't see it but I also have a lot of respect for Vegas odds-makers.

banned1976

sleeper mode
Could the Texans be better than what their record suggests? If we win win I don’t believe it was some type of trap game.
I think the defense is exactly as their records suggests. Overall, I don't think the Texans are better than KC or Baltimore. I give Pittsburgh the edge over the Texans. I believe the Texans are better than the Vikings and Jags. They won one of those games, lost the other but had a chance at the end.

So, they are maybe one game better than their record. My question for today is, are the Titans much better than the Texans or did they just catch Buffalo at the right time?

As much as it pains me to say it the Texans have done a terrible job evaluating talent over the last couple of years. They lack firepower on offense and they have largely ignored the defense. While that's been occurring, Tennessee has drafted well and made some very good moves. If they lose this game, it won't be because the Texans have better talent.

Texansballer74

The Marine
I think the defense is exactly as their records suggests. Overall, I don't think the Texans are better than KC or Baltimore. I give Pittsburgh the edge over the Texans. I believe the Texans are better than the Vikings and Jags. They won one of those games, lost the other but had a chance at the end.

So, they are maybe one game better than their record. My question for today is, are the Titans much better than the Texans or did they just catch Buffalo at the right time?

As much as it pains me to say it the Texans have done a terrible job evaluating talent over the last couple of years. They lack firepower on offense and they have largely ignored the defense. While that's been occurring, Tennessee has drafted well and made some very good moves. If they lose this game, it won't be because the Texans have better talent.
I agree with everything you just posted.

The sharks are staying away from this game. I thought for sure the line would have moved closer to Tenn -5.5. Very interesting. They must think because this is a divisional game and the Titans have had limited rest and prep time that this game is going to be tight. I don't see it but I also have a lot of respect for Vegas odds-makers.
I'd agree. Divisional games are always tough. Jacksonville is not a good team but we still only bet them by a late, long field goal. And Houston is considered to be a team better than its record, desperate to right the season before it's too late. Desperate teams who haven't given up on the season are always a handful.

Texansballer74

The Marine
The X-factor is RAC versus Vrabel. I don't like RAC as the long-term solution for the Texans but I do like him in this game.
My X-Factor is T. Kelly. Now that he has the keys to the offensive ship. I’m curious to see how we attack them. Doc said the Titans entire secondary is hampered with injuries. Will Kelly game plan go right after them. Will he utilize the same plan from lsst week? That way we can actually establish an identity.

Mr teX

Hall of Fame
If This team wants to show me that last weeks win wasn’t just b/c we were playing the jags, they need to show me something today..

amazing80

Hall of Fame
My X-Factor is T. Kelly. Now that he has the keys to the offensive ship. I’m curious to see how we attack them. Doc said the Titans entire secondary is hampered with injuries. Will Kelly game plan go right after them. Will he utilize the same plan from lsst week? That way we can actually establish an identity.
As long as the first play isn’t a run up the middle, I will be happy lol