Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Why didn't Capers do it ?

Titan1216

Practice Squad
Last week in our butt thumping....we exposed the Colts defensive backs....my goodness our 2nd string scored 24 on them on the first all going deep.......if you guys had thrown deep today at least 6 or 7 times....you would have won

Very true our O-line is just plain terrible, they miswell fire all the linemean and save a lil money, wouldnt miss em if they were gone anyways !

Titan1216 said:
Last week in our butt thumping....we exposed the Colts defensive backs....my goodness our 2nd string scored 24 on them on the first all going deep.......if you guys had thrown deep today at least 6 or 7 times....you would have won

yes why didnt you try to carboncopy the brilliant gameplan of the titans where you come out and piss the colts off real bad in the 1st quarter then preceed to get 51 points laid on you. yea titan you guys suprised our young and banged up secondary in the 1st quarter and scored 24 points but the stastic im interested in is what were voleks stats from the 2nd quarter on?

the texans had a better plan than you guys did, they almost executed it to. if they threw deep they may have had more turnovers and that would hurt, they know they cant win a shootout with the colts so they tried to control the game and hold the ball and for the most part were very effective. i mean i just dont see how a team that previously just allowed the colts a season high in points can give pointers to a team that just held them to their lowest total of the year. peyton and the colt offense is far more comfterable in a shootout than they were today, the texans had the best gameplan they could have had, just not enough defense to stop the colts on some key 3rd and short plays and not near enough pass blocking for carr. you guys did a great job on peyton in the redzone and stoping the offense in general, peyton hasnt been hit that much all year combined.

Back