Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Who to take with my #2 pick???

Tailgate

Fall of Hame
LT? Peterson?.... or do I do something drastic and take Tom Brady. I am in a league that gives 6 pts per td pass. Brady scored off the charts in my league and the top 3 QBs overall outscored the top RBs.... although Peterson had he played 16 might have broken into top 3. Of course LT is always putting you up there.

Now... if I take Brady then I am thinking my RB depth will suffer as we all know RBs go early and often. Are the points I lose there worth it? Or do I risk losing out on a top scorer by taking a RB instead of Brady due to other owners taking QBs a bit more early this year??

Hence my conundrum...

I'd go with the a running back. Brady had a record breaking year last year, and I don't think he'll follow it up with another year like the last. QBs, even great ones like Brady, don't bring the same kind of consistency that the elite RBs do.

I'd have a hard time picking between LT & Peterson. I might lean towards taking Peterson though since he was able to put up such phenomenal numbers last year while sharing carries. Also, with Jackson likely being out for the start of the season Peterson will see more carries than usual. I don't think you can really go wrong with either guy though.

I personally had RBs rated
LT
Westbrook
AP

Although, at any given moment anyone one of them jumped around depending on my moods. These last drafts I've been so close to getting westbrook and have yet to do so, missing him by 1 or 2 picks.

Back