Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Who had before game 5??

mussop

Hall of Fame
Bill O’Brien getting more involved in offensive playcalling

The Texans changed the way their offensive operations worked this offseason when they handed playcalling duties to offensive coordinator Tim Kelly.
Head coach Bill O’Brien had handled those duties for the last four seasons and the team’s 0-3 start has reportedly led him to reconsider the new approach. Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that O’Brien will be more involved in the playcalling and offensive planning this week and in the weeks to come, although Kelly will still be sending the plays to quarterback Deshaun Watson.

click link for the rest Of story.
this ass clown needs to be run out of town.

I had half time during week one. Unfortunately, the offense is not alone in this 0-4 debacle. I can't fault OB for missed tackles and poor defensive play.

He gave some of those D players more money (undeserving).
He's been stripping good players one by one without being able to replenish the talent level.

Definitely can fault OB big time with the D as well.
I was looking at it from a coaching perspective not a personnel perspective. Regardless, good riddance!! Hopefully, it will be a clean sweep after the season.

I was looking at it from a coaching perspective not a personnel perspective. Regardless, good riddance!! Hopefully, it will be a clean sweep after the season.
Even from a HC standpoint, it can still apply.
Look at OB's record for developing players on the offensive side.
It was this failure that prompted the spending of more draft picks (higher rounds, too) on that side of the ball.
And cap space to acquire FAs.

But let's move on, shall we.
It's all in the past now.

Back