Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Who Did I meet today????

texanmojo

Shotgun 30 Time
Anna Megan Riley...

...many many others...

...I'm the guy who starts the shotgun every 30...

If I talked to you, I doubt I remembered you name so I apologize. Catch up woth me at the next tailgate.

Rich

GlassHalfFull

Hall of Fame
So who was the guy that chugged a bottle of white wine at the 4:00 shotgun? And did he do it at every one and, if yes, how is he feeling today?

We got a good laugh out of watching him. It was so much fun being out and about and tailgating again. I didn't even mind the heat (well, not really - the heat sucked), but the grass sure helps.

texanmojo

Shotgun 30 Time
So who was the guy that chugged a bottle of white wine at the 4:00 shotgun? And did he do it at every one and, if yes, how is he feeling today?
He's the cousin of one of the doctors that tailgates with us. He's from the UK...

I spoke with him late Saturday night, he seemed fine.

nflnutswife

Veteran
Thank you Mojo Crew, The friends we brought with us Saturday were floored by our Yellow lot friends, and the fun we had! They had a great time thanks to you guys!

Glass half full: It was a pleasure to meet you!:fans:

Mojo thanks for the shirt I'm wearing it right now!

Kathryn: Great toes baby!

See y'all in a couple of weeks.

bpe3

Waterboy
The Yellow Lot was in mid-season form and it's only pre-season. This thing is going to be off the hook when the Ravens come to town for a 3:00 PM kick.

bpe3

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Booya! Fun video, man! Glad to see AMR make it out to the yellow lot and give y'all some love! :texflag: