Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

What should I do?

GuerillaBlack

Hall of Fame
I want Andre on my team. So, this guy offered me Nate Burleson and Andre Johnson for Chris Chambers and Braylon Edwards. That's too much right? So I offered him Larry Fitz. and Jerry Porter for Nate Burleson and Andre Johnson. Larry is ranked above Andre.

I want Andre on my team. So, this guy offered me Nate Burleson and Andre Johnson for Chris Chambers and Braylon Edwards. That's too much right? So I offered him Larry Fitz. and Jerry Porter for Nate Burleson and Andre Johnson. Larry is ranked above Andre.

Personally, I would definitely give up Chambers and Edwards for Andre. If you still have Fitzgerald, you can pair him with Andre for an awesome WR corp.

I see. Right now, my starting team is

QB: Matt Schaub
RB1: LT
RB2: Willie Parker
WR1: Braylon Edwards
WR2: Larry Fitz.
WR3: Chris Chambers
TE: OD
K: Kris Brown
DST: Bears

On the bench I have:
QB1: JaMarcus Russel
RB1: Fred Taylor
RB2: Justin Fargas
WR1: Jerry Porter
DST: Texans

Thats good right? I was going to pick Big Ben as may QB, but he was picked just before I had to choose. Hoping Matt doesn't get injured.

I was just itching to do at least one fantasy draft to get it out of my system. :)

It is scaring me. They have Travarus (spelling) Jackson, Trent Edwards, etc. All the good QBs were taken and Matt Schaub was the best available. If he is healthy, I have no problem with him.

It is scaring me. They have Travarus (spelling) Jackson, Trent Edwards, etc. All the good QBs were taken and Matt Schaub was the best available. If he is healthy, I have no problem with him.

but that's the problem, is him staying healthy. When he is, he is very productive though.

Back