Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

What happened to number 34

aprilriley2004

Practice Squad
Hi. I was wondering what happened to Vontz Duff #34. He played in the preseason as the return kicker for the Texans. Now were is he. :banana:

Duff was recently picked up by the Steelers and is on their practice squad.

He was released by the Bears in one of the cutdowns before the regular season started.

I'm pretty sure Miami picked him up and released him at some point during the season too.

He has something that people must like enough to bring around, but does not seem to be able to stay...Of course, practice squad with the best team in football over the first half, is not bad work if you can get it. :coolb:

When I watched Duff in training camp and preseason, I didn't see a NFL DB. He's built like and moves like the RB he was at Copperas Cove.

SassyTexan said:
We shouldn't throw No. 34 around recklessly.. :)
I agree. Stacey Mack is a legend in these parts.

I agree. Stacey Mack is a legend in these parts.
Back at you aj ...
Wolf.gif

There have been some great Heisman winning RBs in the league; Sanders, Campbell, Allen, et al., but there are many more legit, big-time RBs in the league who haven't won the Heisman so I don't usually use that as a measure of much when it comes to projecting success in the NFL. Who's left in the league that's won a Heisman....Dayne and Eddie?

I was wondering what happened to him because we wnet to Copperas Cove together. I use to walk behind him a tease him. He walks on his tipy toes. He use to stare at me all the time. :banana:

Back