Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Welcome to Houston Tyrann Mathieu

badboy

Hall of Fame
What things specifically are you reading Badboy to lead you believe this or or could it perhaps just be wishful thinking ?
Yes with the death of the only owner and the founder of the Texans we've had a profound event occur to the organization but have we seen anything or heard anything so far from the ownew-founders CEO son or widow that would lead us to think that dramatic or even minor changes will come to the Texans in the near future ?
I hate to mention but John McClain mentioned this also. Before I read his, I thought it adds up; Cal should want to make splash, there are vet free agents that could be great for Houston: Desean Jackson, Le'Veon Bell, Cameron Fleming, Ja'Wuan James and Chance Womack for some.

Janice McNair has been a voice in non football matters and I could see her taking a more visual if not vocal role with team as did her husband; not in any way to over shadow Cal.

IDEXAN

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
I hate to mention but John McClain mentioned this also. Before I read his, I thought it adds up; Cal should want to make splash, there are vet free agents that could be great for Houston: Desean Jackson, Le'Veon Bell, Cameron Fleming, Ja'Wuan James and Chance Womack for some.

Janice McNair has been a voice in non football matters and I could see her taking a more visual if not vocal role with team as did her husband; not in any way to over shadow Cal.
Afterall McClain does have sources so maybe something will come of his theory that Cal or Cal's Mother might encourage their new GM to be more active in FA. Hey we can only hope.

Norg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
tbo I want all 4 starters on the secondary to be replaced with only Hal & reid border line safe but IMO everyone can be replaced with a cheaper younger player

if the vets wanna stay has a backup role cool but a vet min ….which I doubt they will do cus right now we do have like 7 DBs on the roster ..we have depth

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Meh, I would love to have someone better at the #1 CB position. Younger would just happen naturally. Kevin Johnson is younger. I don't want him. JJo is rated as the 12th best CB in the league by PFF. OK, you can quibble with that ranking, but honestly, not by a lot. Who do you want better that the team can get? The only path to upgrade is through the draft (remember Kevin Johnson, 1st rounder?) or by free agency/trade (remember Colvin, who was inactive for the playoffs?). It's easy to say you want an upgrade, but not easy to get one. And having the 12th best CB in your #1 spot is not the worst talent deficiency on this team by a long shot. So if you're going to spent capital on upgrading, don't you think it should upgrade the spots where the team has the bazillionth best player (looking at the OL)?

Not saying you shouldn't upgrade, and I said upthread I think one of the first two picks should be spent on CB, but there's no guarantee that draft pick turns into the next Jonathan Joseph, much less Ramsey or similar. Good chance it turns into the next Kevin Johnson.
There's one more way to upgrade CB. Trade

I'm for keeping JoJo and drafting a CB in the 2nd there should be some good ones like LOve/Sheffield/Isiah Johnson/Lonnie Johnson available. Heck, Mullen may even be available. Look for Gaine to draft guys with speed since that's what BOB said they needed.

With that said, Give me 2 OT's either by FA or highly drafted.

Texecutioner

Hall of Fame
There's one more way to upgrade CB. Trade

I'm for keeping JoJo and drafting a CB in the 2nd there should be some good ones like LOve/Sheffield/Isiah Johnson/Lonnie Johnson available. Heck, Mullen may even be available. Look for Gaine to draft guys with speed since that's what BOB said they needed.

With that said, Give me 2 OT's either by FA or highly drafted.
If we could sign Brown, then I'd trade a #1 even if I had to on Peterson. I try to package a 2nd and something else, but you'd have a nice CB and OT figured out. That would be two really big needs filled with strong proven players.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
If we could sign Brown, then I'd trade a #1 even if I had to on Peterson. I try to package a 2nd and something else, but you'd have a nice CB and OT figured out. That would be two really big needs filled with strong proven players.
You would have to probably trade this yrs 1 and 3rd and next yrs 1 to get Peterson.

I've got a question for you, if you had to trade a 1st and a 2020 2nd for Antonio Brown would you do it?

I think I would if I knew I could sign Trent Brown then draft a CB or OT in the 1st and what I didn't get in the 1st say an OT then I would draft an OT in the 2nd.

An offense of

QB - Watson
RB -Miller/ Cheap FA like Crowell/Late Rd guy like T. Johnson/Wes Hills
OL- Brown/Kelemete/Mancz/Fulton/Drafted Rookie

Reserve- Drafted rookie/Martin/Davenport

TE/Jordan's/ Drafted Rookie

Wr's Hopkins/Antonio Brown/Fuller/Coutee/V. Smith

That's a dynamic offense and there would be no reason they couldn't hang with the Pats/Steelers/Rams/Chiefs offenses. Just gotta spend the $$$$. They have the cap room to get this done. I like this much better than signing Bell to a big contract and the offense wouldn't be reliant on Fuller staying healthy. Plus although he's a bit of a Diva you never have to question Antonio Brown's work ethic. How much/long is AB's contract?

Texecutioner

Hall of Fame
You would have to probably trade this yrs 1 and 3rd and next yrs 1 to get Peterson.

I've got a question for you, if you had to trade a 1st and a 2020 2nd for Antonio Brown would you do it?

I think I would if I knew I could sign Trent Brown then draft a CB or OT in the 1st and what I didn't get in the 1st say an OT then I would draft an OT in the 2nd.

An offense of

QB - Watson

That's a dynamic offense and there would be no reason they couldn't hang with the Pats/Steelers/Rams/Chiefs offenses. Just gotta spend the $$$$. They have the cap room to get this done. I like this much better than signing Bell to a big contract and the offense wouldn't be reliant on Fuller staying healthy. Plus although he's a bit of a Diva you never have to question Antonio Brown's work ethic. How much/lo ang is AB's contract?
Brown cost way to much money that we're already having to pay Hop. We don't need two elite receivers. We need one that can replace and be in addition to Fuller and to keep stacking the defense up. We need to invest in Oline positions to protect Watson for several years. I want nothing to do with Brown as far as the Texans go.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Brown cost way to much money that we're already having to pay Hop. We don't need two elite receivers. We need one that can replace and be in addition to Fuller and to keep stacking the defense up. We need to invest in Oline positions to protect Watson for several years. I want nothing to do with Brown as far as the Texans go.
I want to invest in the OL heavily, both in FA and the draft. Hopefully they can get Trent Brown since it looks like Donovan Smith is going to be tagged.

Trent Brown is going to cost an estimated 10-12 mil per yer. That's a big risk, but I would front load the contract and accept the risk. Do you not like AB because of $$$$ (I dont know his contract situation) or because he's a diva? The Diva part doesn't bother me. Adding the Brown's thru FA/Trade would make this offense one of the best in the NFL.

Texecutioner

Hall of Fame
I want to invest in the OL heavily, both in FA and the draft. Hopefully they can get Trent Brown since it looks like Donovan Smith is going to be tagged.

Trent Brown is going to cost an estimated 10-12 mil per yer. That's a big risk, but I would front load the contract and accept the risk. Do you not like AB because of $$$$ (I dont know his contract situation) or because he's a diva? The Diva part doesn't bother me. Adding the Brown's thru FA/Trade would make this offense one of the best in the NFL.
I'd rather add an expensive piece on defense before paying Antonio especially if we had already paid Brown from NE. I would also consider trading Clowney to see what pieces we could get for him on the open market.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
I'd rather add an expensive piece on defense before paying Antonio especially if we had already paid Brown from NE. I would also consider trading Clowney to see what pieces we could get for him on the open market.
I can see this

But there are no CB's that are close to Brown's talent level available. I will admit I'm weary of all of the hate BOB gets, so in a way I kinda hope they spend the $$$$ and build a bada** offense thru the trade/FA/Draft which they have the cap space to do, then I could spend my Sunday afternoons LMAO at these posters going into yeah but BOB is still a butt-chin.

Rich Schmidt

Myopicone
get trent, then use our 1st rounder on stud CB. Most mocks have a top 2 CB falling to us, with 6th or so best OT, so dont reach. Then get more OL and CB as the draft progresses, I would overpay for one of the top two FA OT's

OptimisticTexan

2024 / Rebuilding Block 4 After Playoffs / Texans

An offense of

QB - Watson

That's a dynamic offense and there would be no reason they couldn't hang with the Pats/Steelers/Rams/Chiefs offenses. Just gotta spend the $$$$. They have the cap room to get this done. I like this much better than signing Bell to a big contract and the offense wouldn't be reliant on Fuller staying healthy. Plus although he's a bit of a Diva you never have to question Antonio Brown's work ethic. How much/long is AB's contract?
I mentioned in another thread that I would offer the Steelers, Fuller, Miller and a 2020 RD2 or RD1. This clears some additional cap space to better afford Brown's contract and allows the Texans to keep their 2019 draft picks.

The move potentially leaves enough money in the coffers to sign both RB, LeVeon Bell and LT, Donovan Smith or Trent Brown. Fairly successful off-season if the Texans walk away with Brown, Bell and Smith.

If the Texans were to move Clowney and gain a solid RD2 and RD3 or RD4 in return....Gaine would have the picks needed to finish optimizing the roster. In all seriousness, I don't see the Texans defense being any worse off with Clowney on another team outside of the AFCS. Not to mention, Clowney's money not being figured into the cap.....could be a major plus if the Texans wan to keep Badger in the fold.

So the Texans would have Brown, Bell and Smith plus 9 picks in the draft. 2 OL and 3 CB's would be my focus. I could possibly use the 4 picks to bundle in a move up or just add a RB and 3 more defensive players. I've seen some Mocks where Greedy Williams has fallen as far back as 13-17 which would be an athlete I'd move up to draft. Otherwise, I could stay put and get real excited about landing a trio that features Trayvon Mullen, Isaiah Johnson and possibly late round gem. With the extra picks in the fold, the Texans could still be in play for RT, Dalton Risner and OC/OG, Erik McCoy.

Last edited:

Shishkabob

All Pro

Trent Brown is going to get more than $10-12 mil, I think at minimum he gets a Solder deal, probably will pass it since contracts go up every year and with the Bucs supposedly tagging Smith if they can't workout a deal he will be the only viable LT on the market.

AB's contract really wouldn't be a hindrance for a team trading for him, Pitt screwed themselves when they reworked his contract to make way for the Bell tag, so all his guarantees are tied to them. His cap hit would be large, but non guaranteed so you could take it on a year by year basis. I just wouldn't want to give up what Pitt would want for him in a trade, plus if he had that big of an issue sharing targets with JuJu that he stopped showing up to practices and freaked out on the sideline, I don't see how he and Hopkins could coexist. Plus Hopkins already threw shade at AB on GMFB during the season, so I don't think he is a fan of the guy either. If i had to choose between the 2, I'd choose Bell. Try to front load the contract, so if he hits the dreaded 30 wall in 2 years you can cut him with no harm. We need a dynamic RB, we don't need a 31 going on 32 year old #1 receiver. It would be a nice luxury, but isn't as big of a need IMO, plus if we are talking about protecting Watson at all cost, Bell is one of the best pass blocking backs in the game

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Trent Brown is going to get more than $10-12 mil, I think at minimum he gets a Solder deal, probably will pass it since contracts go up every year and with the Bucs supposedly tagging Smith if they can't workout a deal he will be the only viable LT on the market.

AB's contract really wouldn't be a hindrance for a team trading for him, Pitt screwed themselves when they reworked his contract to make way for the Bell tag, so all his guarantees are tied to them. His cap hit would be large, but non guaranteed so you could take it on a year by year basis. I just wouldn't want to give up what Pitt would want for him in a trade, plus if he had that big of an issue sharing targets with JuJu that he stopped showing up to practices and freaked out on the sideline, I don't see how he and Hopkins could coexist. Plus Hopkins already threw shade at AB on GMFB during the season, so I don't think he is a fan of the guy either. If i had to choose between the 2, I'd choose Bell. Try to front load the contract, so if he hits the dreaded 30 wall in 2 years you can cut him with no harm. We need a dynamic RB, we don't need a 31 going on 32 year old #1 receiver. It would be a nice luxury, but isn't as big of a need IMO, plus if we are talking about protecting Watson at all cost, Bell is one of the best pass blocking backs in the game
Fair enough, but when you see Fuller going down again, you're going to wish you had AB. Or maybe not, I dont think it will cost more than a 2019 and 2020 2nd to get Brown and he should be able to play well throughout his contract.

cuppacoffee

Resident Grouch
get trent, then use our 1st rounder on stud CB. Most mocks have a top 2 CB falling to us, with 6th or so best OT, so dont reach. Then get more OL and CB as the draft progresses, I would overpay for one of the top two FA OT's
Agree. I think this is the way our draft will play out. Look for a high pick edge rusher depending what we do with JC. No opinion one way or another what to do with JC.

Doubt much happens in the way of WR / RB until late in the draft. Here is where Gaine must earn his keep.

I don't want to spend picks getting Brown or Bell.

To stay on topic...resign the Badger if it's a reasonable contract.

:coffee:

Last edited:

Shishkabob

All Pro
Fair enough, but when you see Fuller going down again, you're going to wish you had AB. Or maybe not, I dont think it will cost more than a 2019 and 2020 2nd to get Brown and he should be able to play well throughout his contract.
I could say the same thing to you about Bell.

When you see our RBs run into the back of the line instead of seeing the hole to their left, or when our RBs whiff on an easy block and Watson gets blown up you're going to wish you had Bell.

Both would be nice to have on the team, I'm not arguing that. But Brown is on the downside of his career, speed guys don;t age incredibly well going into their 30's. He will still cost like $15 mil a year for the next 3 years which is incredibly high to pay a #2 who will constantly skip practices and team meetings because he thinks he is bigger than the team itself. Honestly if we had a veteran QB like Brady, or Rodgers I wouldn't mind AB as much, but with a young QB still learning the last thing you need is a veteran WR yelling at them that he needs to get more targets. That is a big reason why Dez got pushed out of Dallas, it hurts your QBs growth.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
I could say the same thing to you about Bell.

When you see our RBs run into the back of the line instead of seeing the hole to their left, or when our RBs whiff on an easy block and Watson gets blown up you're going to wish you had Bell.

Both would be nice to have on the team, I'm not arguing that. But Brown is on the downside of his career, speed guys don;t age incredibly well going into their 30's. He will still cost like $15 mil a year for the next 3 years which is incredibly high to pay a #2 who will constantly skip practices and team meetings because he thinks he is bigger than the team itself. Honestly if we had a veteran QB like Brady, or Rodgers I wouldn't mind AB as much, but with a young QB still learning the last thing you need is a veteran WR yelling at them that he needs to get more targets. That is a big reason why Dez got pushed out of Dallas, it hurts your QBs growth.
So you have a problem with Brown's personality. I get that and I'm more of a gambler on greatness and think everything would work out in a new environment. Tomlin has lost his team and should've been fired.

He's going to age well because his work ethic is legendary. He's much much more than a speed WR. He's the best WR in the league. IMHO Even better than Hopkins

cuppacoffee

Resident Grouch
So you have a problem with Brown's personality. I get that and I'm more of a gambler on greatness and think everything would work out in a new environment. Tomlin has lost his team and should've been fired.

He's going to age well because his work ethic is legendary. He's much much more than a speed WR. He's the best WR in the league. IMHO Even better than Hopkins

:fishing:

Shishkabob

All Pro

really is that why he routinely skipped practices and meetings? I get being disgruntled with your coach or your organization but you don't quit on your team. His work ethic was great, but he has since lost that mentality. There has been a change in AB from who he use to be to who he is now, and it wasn't for the better.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
really is that why he routinely skipped practices and meetings? I get being disgruntled with your coach or your organization but you don't quit on your team. His work ethic was great, but he has since lost that mentality. There has been a change in AB from who he use to be to who he is now, and it wasn't for the better.
From what I've heard/read AB is the hardest worker on that team. In the weight room/perfecting his craft. He's supposedly a tireless worker. Being late for meetings doesn't mean he's not a hard worker. It means he's not a team leader. Or has lost all respect for Tomlin.

Shishkabob

All Pro
From what I've heard/read AB is the hardest worker on that team. In the weight room/perfecting his craft. He's supposedly a tireless worker. Being late for meetings doesn't mean he's not a hard worker. It means he's not a team leader. Or has lost all respect for Tomlin.
He wasn't just showing up late, he was completely skipping meetings and practices. Sure he might work hard on his individual craft, but he hasn't worked hard at helping that team in some time. Hard for a team to implement game plans when arguably the biggest part isn't there

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
He wasn't just showing up late, he was completely skipping meetings and practices. Sure he might work hard on his individual craft, but he hasn't worked hard at helping that team in some time. Hard for a team to implement game plans when arguably the biggest part isn't there
Do you find it odd that two of their best players (@ of the best at their positions) want out of Pittsburgh? Tomlin

Shishkabob

All Pro
Do you find it odd that two of their best players (@ of the best at their positions) want out of Pittsburgh? Tomlin
Do you find it odd that AB only wanted out after he threw a fit when his teammates voted JuJu the team's MVP this year over him?

Bell didn't want out until it became clear Pitt wasn't going to give him the long term contract that he wanted, he was totally fine staying in Pittsburgh as long as they paid him what he felt he is worth. Tomlin has nothing to do with him wanting to leave, if they paid him he would have been more than happy to sign the contract and end his career under Tomlin.

Honestly if AB couldn't handle losing a popularity contest to JuJu, and having to share targets with another legit WR what do you think he would do here when he would be playing second fiddle to Hopkins?

Shishkabob

All Pro
Don't know how Tomlin runs his team. Does he play favorites? Hold some to a higher standard than others?

Could explain some of the dissatisfaction.

Tomlin does, AB was one of those favorites though. Tomlin told his team it was fine AB was skipping out on some meetings and practices as long as he kept performing at an all pro level. Tomlin should be fired for that, it sends a very bad and clear message to the rest of your team that you expect to be there everyday, and creates resentment towards the player that gets the preferential treatment.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Don't know how Tomlin runs his team. Does he play favorites? Hold some to a higher standard than others?

Could explain some of the dissatisfaction.

He runs a very loose ship and caters to Big Ben.

That would be OK if he could ever beat Belichick in a big game.

Missing the playoffs with that team, when you're a supposed defensive guy sucked the life out of that team. IMHO

They no longer follow him and when that happens you're sunk as a HC.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Do you find it odd that AB only wanted out after he threw a fit when his teammates voted JuJu the team's MVP this year over him?

Bell didn't want out until it became clear Pitt wasn't going to give him the long term contract that he wanted, he was totally fine staying in Pittsburgh as long as they paid him what he felt he is worth. Tomlin has nothing to do with him wanting to leave, if they paid him he would have been more than happy to sign the contract and end his career under Tomlin.

Honestly if AB couldn't handle losing a popularity contest to JuJu, and having to share targets with another legit WR what do you think he would do here when he would be playing second fiddle to Hopkins?
Agree to disagree with this take. Tomlin has lost that team. IMHO

We will see how good JuJu is this yr without AB.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
I'm not arguing that Tomlin didn't lose his team, but AB quit on his team unlike the other 52 guys and to me that is not "legendary work ethic"
I would argue that if a HC loses his team some of the other 52 have quit. Maybe not as publicly but some quit.

Trading for AB would be a risk. But I am a risk taker who believes in putting the best players possible on the field. Gaine could add both of the Brown's and still have 40-45 mil in cap space. Sometimes you've got to take risks, the unwillingness to take risks has been this franchises greatest fault since it's inception. Cal allowing Gaine to trade for AB would be his signature move for the franchise a d she g Al a new philosophy.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
I'm not arguing that Tomlin didn't lose his team, but AB quit on his team unlike the other 52 guys and to me that is not "legendary work ethic"
I would argue that if a HC loses his team some of the other 52 have quit. Maybe not as publicly but some quit.

Trading for AB would be a risk. But I am a risk taker who believes in putting the best players possible on the field. Gaine could add both of the Brown's and still have 40-45 mil in cap space. Sometimes you've got to take risks, the unwillingness to take risks has been this franchises greatest fault since it's inception. Cal allowing Gaine to trade for AB would be his signature move for the franchise a d she g Al a new philosophy.

Shishkabob

All Pro

except you are making a move just to get a talented player even though you know it wouldn't work. Again like I've asked you before, if AB couldn't handle a pretty good receiver like JuJu getting some of his targets(even though AB still finished with 168 targets 5 shy of league leader Hopkins despite sitting out a game) How could he handle himself coming here playing 2nd fiddle to Hopkins? Talent is important in football sure no argument there, chemistry is also very important, that's how the locker room stayed together after going 0-3 because we had selfless guys who cared about the team and not just themselves.

Texecutioner

Hall of Fame
Tomlin does, AB was one of those favorites though. Tomlin told his team it was fine AB was skipping out on some meetings and practices as long as he kept performing at an all pro level. Tomlin should be fired for that, it sends a very bad and clear message to the rest of your team that you expect to be there everyday, and creates resentment towards the player that gets the preferential treatment.
Tomlin should have been fired years ago. Steelers fans have been clowning the guy for years. He's had at least 3 SB worthy rosters the last 5 or 6 years, and constantly has locker room issues and problems that drag on from season to season. The Steelers know that the minute they fire him though, they're going to have the biggest **** storm of racial headlines towards them by ESPN and every follower org that piggy backs their stories. They've been scared to do it.

Texas Jake

Rookie

I want no part of AB. Age, Attitude, and it would cost too much in draft picks that could be put to better use. The biggest negative for me is the second: attitude. From what I've seen he is a me-player, not a team player.

Mollywhopper

Facilitator
Staff member
Tomlin should have been fired years ago. Steelers fans have been clowning the guy for years. He's had at least 3 SB worthy rosters the last 5 or 6 years, and constantly has locker room issues and problems that drag on from season to season. The Steelers know that the minute they fire him though, they're going to have the biggest **** storm of racial headlines towards them by ESPN and every follower org that piggy backs their stories. They've been scared to do it.
Why doesn't that sh*tstorm happen every time a black coach gets the axe then?

AcresHomesTexan

No Longer Arlington: Escaped From Jerry's World
Staff member
The Rooneys have had only 3 coaches in the last 50 years, not an organization that looks to lop-off heads..anyway, that Tomlin guy has two Superbowl appearances, a ring, and has never coached a ream to a below .500 record, better regular season record than the previous guy...defending Tomlin's record is pretty easy... has nothing to do with race unless you want to be

and that said, 2018 was a clear underachieve...that's one year...otherwise see above.

Shishkabob

All Pro
Why doesn't that sh*tstorm happen every time a black coach gets the axe then?
it kind of happened this year for about a week when 5 of the African American coaches got fired. Most of the media understood the Marvin Lewis, Todd Bowles and Hugh Jackson firings, and to a lesser extent Vance Joseph even though they felt 2 years was still to short of a time to determine it. But Steve Wilks getting fired after 1 season set a lot of people off, and then it didn't help when only 1 of the 8 openings went to a minority candidate.

I honestly don't think their would be a **** storm over Tomlin being fired though, he has had over a decade on the job, he has won 1 SB but that was in his 2nd season and has failed to live up to the lofty standards of the Steelers organization since despite having an immense amount of talent to work with. I think it has more to do with the Rooney's just not moving on from coaches, and being proud of the fact that they have only had 3 coaches since 1969

Mollywhopper

Facilitator
Staff member
I listen to a fair amount of sports radio and watch the same of espn/fox shows and I didn't hear a racially influenced peep about any of them getting canned. And maybe I missed it, could certainly happen, but it couldn't have been more than a sh*t drizzle at best to not have heard anything.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
I want no part of AB. Age, Attitude, and it would cost too much in draft picks that could be put to better use. The biggest negative for me is the second: attitude. From what I've seen he is a me-player, not a team player.
This is fair.

Just remember the starting CB's on the Rams SB team this year.

Shishkabob

All Pro
I listen to a fair amount of sports radio and watch the same of espn/fox shows and I didn't hear a racially influenced peep about any of them getting canned. And maybe I missed it, could certainly happen, but it couldn't have been more than a sh*t drizzle at best to not have heard anything.
We live in a society with a 24 hour news cycle, think about how many GIANT HUGE THINGS THAT WE WILL NEVER EVER EVER FORGET BECAUSE THEY ARE SO CRAZY, then a couple days later everyone moves on and it's never mentioned again. I know they discussed it on GMFB, and some ESPN shows but I'm not shocked if you missed it because like I said 1 day they are ranting about how horrible something is, and the next they don't seem to care or even remember