Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Welcome to Houston Jawhar Jordan

Wonder how he will do in Texans battle red? 70 % run blocker. 13 TD but 2 fumble no info on why. Some fumbles happen.

Reminds me of a smaller version of Arian Foster. I’m not saying he will be that good. Certainly not as large, or as physical, but that vision man. That one cut and go vision. Press, press, press…go. That’s Foster. Also, not track fast like Foster, yet nobody ever seemed to catch him from behind. It’s more about vision, and being able to cut and go than straight line speed. I’m here for it. Should be a quality backup to Mixon, and will likely battle for that KR spot as well so ST value.

Reminds me of a smaller version of Arian Foster. I’m not saying he will be that good. Certainly not as large, or as physical, but that vision man. That one cut and go vision. Press, press, press…go. That’s Foster. Also, not track fast like Foster, yet nobody ever seemed to catch him from behind. It’s more about vision, and being able to cut and go than straight line speed. I’m here for it. Should be a quality backup to Mixon, and will likely battle for that KR spot as well so ST value.

Should be awesome in kr.

We drafted dawgsssssss! Might be one of our best drafts. I expect a star player from one of these picks. Maybe even 2

I will say you can’t call yourself the steal of the draft if you never played a down in the nfl. Matter fact, how about you let your game do the talking? Let’s go Jordan!!

You're right, I don't recall Foster getting ran down often, just seemed to make a cut that left everyone else trying to catch up. Foster was a 4.6 something guy, Jordan is easily faster and yea that vision is something, great pick by Nick.

We drafted dawgsssssss! Might be one of our best drafts. I expect a star player from one of these picks. Maybe even 2

I will say you can’t call yourself the steal of the draft if you never played a down in the nfl. Matter fact, how about you let your game do the talking? Let’s go Jordan!!
Chips. Chips man, I'm good with it, young bro feels like he's always been overlooked, time to go to work and show it.....

Got some burst to him. A little light in the shorts. He'll get a shot.

Nothing against Jawhar, But, I'll say his jersey won't be sold in the team shop.

Jawhar? Is he named after a Star Wars character?
I dont recall first names being on jersey's....as for the name you should have written...its JORDAN...only one of the most famous and most sold jersey names in sports history...

Reading his draft profile, by LZ, leaves me wondering who LZ was watching. Maybe he has a "lack of burst" because he hits top speed in a couple of steps. His play speed is definitely faster than his timed speed.
Some people think combine measurements are truth. Watching tape of the RB prospects, a lot were getting chased down. Jordan blows past people.

Also, I've heard his nickname is "Jaws" which is pretty cool.

Got some burst to him. A little light in the shorts. He'll get a shot.

Nothing against Jawhar, But, I'll say his jersey won't be sold in the team shop.

Jawhar? Is he named after a Star Wars character?

No doubt about the jersey thing. He's not built to be the workhorse that Foster was. I seriousely doubt he'll ever be a 3 down back. But I was referring to play style and speed.

Jordan and Foster do have some things in common to my eyes - specifically that they press the line, and then wait for the backside cut and then they go.

Press press press --> cut --> go. Find the lane and take the hell off.

That's a perfect fit for a zone scheme. But do I think he'll have the career Foster did? - nope. Not even close.

I see him as a complimentary piece. My guess is that he'll start on ST and as the 3rd back with a minimal role in the offense.

But if Pierce doesn't pick it up, I think Jordan will move up to #2 sometime during the season and take on a more prominent role. I'm excited to see the kid develop.

Wanted his teammate @ Louisville, Isaac Guerendo 6-0 221 ran 4.33 taken by 49’ers 4th rd. 129th overall. He was your Foster prototype.

Jordan (Jaws) is only 5-9 1/2 193. Completly different. Ran 4.56. Think y’all wanna believe he is a solution but jag to me, we’ll see picked two rounds (29th pick 6th rd. 205) after Isaac but what pisses me off more is Dylan Laube, New Hampshire, was still on the board and taken two picks later. Efficient zone-scheme runner with great hands, both play faster than their times. We’ll see how much better coaching is, Raiders vs Texans.

Wanted his teammate @ Louisville, Isaac Guerendo 6-0 221 ran 4.33 taken by 49’ers 4th rd. 129th overall. He was your Foster prototype.

Jordan (Jaws) is only 5-9 1/2 193. Completly different. Ran 4.56. Think y’all wanna believe he is a solution but jag to me, we’ll see picked two rounds (29th pick 6th rd. 205) after Isaac but what pisses me off more is Dylan Laube, New Hampshire, was still on the board and taken two picks later. Efficient zone-scheme runner with great hands, both play faster than their times. We’ll see how much better coaching is, Raiders vs Texans.
I wanted Guerrendo or Laube too. However I believe Slowik knows what he wants from his RB. Jordan looks like a good fit in the offense and plays much faster than his timed speed. He's got better short area quickness than either Guerendo or Laube but I don't think he's as good of a receiver out of the back field as Guerendo or Laube. But I could be very wrong about this.

Foster and Guerendo are nothing alike

Foster's actual play style is way more akin to Jordan's than it is to Guerendo's.

I wanted Guerrendo or Laube too. However I believe Slowik knows what he wants from his RB. Jordan looks like a good fit in the offense and plays much faster than his timed speed. He's got better short area quickness than either Guerendo or Laube but I don't think he's as good of a receiver out of the back field as Guerendo or Laube. But I could be very wrong about this.
Yeah, those guys look for certain traits in rb. They know exactly who and what

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Foster and Guerendo are nothing alike

Foster's actual play style is way more akin to Jordan's than it is to Guerendo's.
Meant to reference size more than style. Bigger backs who can make explosive plays. Jawhar is only 5’9 1/2 193. Guerendo is 6’0 222, while Foster measured 6’1” 227.

Lucky, what do you mean when you say a Texan jersey with Jordan on the back wouldn’t sell 😂

To give a more direct player comp to Jordan he reminds me of Devin (Motor) Singletary.

Last edited:
Back