Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 9 around the NFL

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
Refs seem to be flag happy against Steelers tonight

Hate those Titans uniforms.

They should try something with a more classic look. Something that draws you back to the good ol'days. With an oil derrick on the helmet. Would be much better than that giant tack.

Clear false start by Dillard not called... BS refs suck

@austins23, did they import baseball umps?

When Warren stepped out of bounds at the one, the ball was 6" from the goal line, why was the ball placed at the 1?

Pittsburgh goes turtle early. Defense better hold

Levis had accuracy issues, iirc, in college, but I thought he was looking REALLY good.

We're going to hear some told ya sos pretty soon. :)

I think there were several people on the board who liked him.

Reactions: JB
He's a natural thrower. Strong arm & multiple angles to throw off balance with good zip. Played pretty smart for the most part. Some of those "50/50" balls to Hop were more like 40/60 & he got lucky.
Yep, at least three should have been picked off.
A couple of throws from a pressured pocket were impressive - almost no back lift and still had velocity.

Levis had accuracy issues, iirc, in college, but I thought he was looking REALLY good.

We're going to hear some told ya sos pretty soon. :)

I think there were several people on the board who liked him.
I think maybe Op -Tex was pounding the table for Levis, or maybe it was somebody else besides the QBs drafted top 4 ?

When Warren stepped out of bounds at the one, the ball was 6" from the goal line, why was the ball placed at the 1?
And I don't recall the ball placemen t being questioned, on the field or in the booth.

A ton of errors at the end by Philly defense in the final seconds to let Cowboys in position to win it, but the Dallas with a delay of game with 5 secs left and they come up yards short!
Pretty good week whenTexans win and better because both the Titans and Cowboys lost!

Panthers full of envy tonite after Stroud's record setting game. Here is Young's horrific stat line
View attachment 12953
I was just about to post this, but more in a I hope Demeco & Caserio sees this. Bryce Young played like crap before he played the Texans, looked decent against the Texans after the Texans bye, then he looks like trash again after playing the Texans.
1699235569847.png

he had a 103.6 rtg against the Texans.

I wanted to go all offensive skill position day one & two, but we need some real help on defense.

What an inexcusable roughing the passer call against the Bills. This roughing the passer rule has to change to protect the integrity of the game.

Josh Dobbs in an average NFL QB. However, you have to commend him for his ability to learn a team's playbook. This is the 2nd time this season he's gotten traded to a team, quickly learn their playbook and within a week start for his new team. He did it with the Cardinals and looks like he led the Vikings to a victory today.

Back