Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 6 Sit 'Em/Start 'Em

Need help with my flex:

Michael Floyd vs WAS (Stanton should be good to go)
Sankey vs JAX

Washington is terrible vs the pass and JAX is awful against the run. Greene is supposedly a no-go so Sankey should be the back getting most of the touches.

Stanton is good to go but I'm really leaning Sankey if Greene is out.

Go with your gut.

edit/add:
The Nashville Tennessean reports Titans RB Bishop Sankey has waited patiently for his chance. This Sunday against the Jaguars, the rookie should get plenty of work. Veteran RB Shonn Greene (hamstring) is doubtful.

Sankey, a second-round pick, said he's ready for a bigger workload along with RB Dexter McCluster and RB Leon Washington. "I am looking forward to as many carries as they want me to have,'' Sankey said. "Depending on Shonn's situation, me, Dex and Leon are going to have to pick up some of the slack. I think we are capable of doing that, and I know everyone is excited."

Sankey has 150 yards and one touchdown on 32 carries. Last week against the Browns, he gained 27 yards on eight carries. He had his best game against the Bengals on Sept. 21, when he tallied 61 yards on 10 carries.

"I am feeling a lot more comfortable with pass protection, and really just being more confident doing my job,'' Sankey said. "I am just going out there trying to move the chains, protecting the quarterback and securing the ball. I am feeling good, though."

Last edited:
Need help with my flex:

Michael Floyd vs WAS (Stanton should be good to go)
Sankey vs JAX

Washington is terrible vs the pass and JAX is awful against the run. Greene is supposedly a no-go so Sankey should be the back getting most of the touches.

Looks like a nice problem to have...I'd lean towards Sankey, as he should be the workhorse against a bad Jag run defense. Floyd, on the other hand is 1 hit away from having Logan Thomas as his QB. Although, this is Floyd's week to go off since he seems to break out every other game this year.

Looks like a nice problem to have...I'd lean towards Sankey, as he should be the workhorse against a bad Jag run defense. Floyd, on the other hand is 1 hit away from having Logan Thomas as his QB. Although, this is Floyd's week to go off since he seems to break out every other game this year.

It would have been better if I didn't start DHop already. Gotta make up for that 1.2 points he got me.

Carson Palmer is reportedly going to start for Arizona. So who to chose in a non PPR:

Keenan Allen - Chargers vs Raiders
Michael Floyd - Arizona vs Washington

Carson Palmer is reportedly going to start for Arizona. So who to chose in a non PPR:

Ha, I have that same decision... performance, non-PPR league... really torn but I'm holding my nose and going with Allen.

This is one of those decisions where I'm certain whichever choice I make it'll be the wrong one. :ahhaha:

Ha, I have that same decision... performance, non-PPR league... really torn but I'm holding my nose and going with Allen.

This is one of those decisions where I'm certain whichever choice I make it'll be the wrong one. :ahhaha:

I have Allen in at the moment...tell ya what, why don't you go with Floyd and I go with Allen, that way we can't miss! :hmmm:

FOX Sport's Jay Glazer reports Arizona Cardinals QB Carson Palmer's (shoulder) playing status is not final for today's late game against the Redskins. He must show HC Bruce Arians he can make all the throws in warm-ups before they let him start.

cointoss.gif

Bummer...got 2nd half to go for Pats, maybe the Ravens will go conservative and into run mode against Bucs.

I have a good matchup this week so Luck and Bernard may give me everything I need. Smith's production would've made me feel a lot safer though.

Well I definitely shouldn't have flexed Floyd out but luckily I had Flacco going for me with Brees' bye week. Might have to stick with Flacco next week too since Brees is on the road.

Back