Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 4 Sit/Start

eriadoc

Texan-American
OK, I'll start it off. At WR, I'm starting Jeffery, Benjamin, and Hopkins this week against GB, BAL, and BUF, respectively. I have Golden Tate on the bench against NYJ, who have been getting gashed in the passing game. And CJ is dinged. But not sure if Tate is worth starting over the first three guys. I also have Reggie Wayne on my bench, but he's pretty much bye week filler.

At RB, I have Jamaal Charles, who has been killing me. Monday night matchup againt the Pats. I also have three other RBs with primo matchups in Lamar Miller (@OAK), Donald Brown (vs. JAX), and Ahmad Bradshaw (vs. TEN). Should I let Charles sit one out? I know, always start your studs, but damn ... I've been doing that and it's been killing me. Also have Sproles on the bench, but he's up against the 49ers and you just never know with him.

I have McCoy and Sproles. Sproles has been killing it on my bench so I started both of them last week. Put Sproles in my flex for Emmanuel Sanders and lost because of it. He's back on my bench now.

Put Asiata in the flex with Sanders on bye.

You have to go with your gut. McCoy has been a disappointment but I just know he'll break out if I sit him. I have the same feeling with Charles. It's hard to sit your first round pick.

Should I start Brees or Rivers at QB.

And

Eddie Royal or Cecil Short at FLEX

Ridiculous QB choice... I have Rivers higher but consider Brees a stud who's a must start.

Royal at WR for me, good luck. Edit: Actually can see going Shorts -- 10 targets last week.

OK, I'll start it off. At WR, I'm starting Jeffery, Benjamin, and Hopkins this week against GB, BAL, and BUF, respectively. I have Golden Tate on the bench against NYJ, who have been getting gashed in the passing game. And CJ is dinged. But not sure if Tate is worth starting over the first three guys. I also have Reggie Wayne on my bench, but he's pretty much bye week filler.

At RB, I have Jamaal Charles, who has been killing me. Monday night matchup againt the Pats. I also have three other RBs with primo matchups in Lamar Miller (@OAK), Donald Brown (vs. JAX), and Ahmad Bradshaw (vs. TEN). Should I let Charles sit one out? I know, always start your studs, but damn ... I've been doing that and it's been killing me. Also have Sproles on the bench, but he's up against the 49ers and you just never know with him.

Knile Davis had a good day so there's no excuse for them to not feed Jamaal Charles, especially against a NE defense that's given up plenty of fantasy points to RBs.

I have Charles too, and I'm starting him. My starting RBs are Jamaal Charles, Le'Veon Bell, and Doug Martin.

WR question:

Calvin Johnson at home against Buffalo, disappointing last week due to ankle injury and questionable, did not practice today (Wednesday)
or
Keenan Allen at home against the Jets, has had a disappointing year but good last week
or
T.Y. Hilton at home against Baltimore, also a disappointing year but decent last week and gets a little better each week

I'm leaning toward Hilton since he's getting better each week and I also have Luck as a QB.

WR question:

Calvin Johnson at home against Buffalo, disappointing last week due to ankle injury and questionable
or
Keenan Allen at home against the Jets, has had a disappointing year but good last week
or
T.Y. Hilton at home against Baltimore, also a disappointing year but decent last week and gets a little better each week

I'm not sure how you even think about benching Calvin Johnson.

Here's what I've got going on this week in one of my leagues:

QB - A. Luck
RB - G. Bernard
RB - C. Spiller
WR - B. Quick
WR - ?
TE - J. Graham
FLEX - ?
K - C. Parkey
DEF - San Diego

RB - L. Miller (BYE)
RB - D. McFadden (BYE)
RB - J. Hill
RB - D. Reaves
WR - M. Wallace (BYE)
WR - T. Smith
WR - M. Floyd
TE - J. Cook

Normally I'd have Miller and Wallace in but with them on bye my options are limited. I just dropped Pierce for Reaves but I'm not sure I have the guts to play him. Right now I have Hill in the flex.

At WR, I rolled with Smith for three weeks. Finally benched him last week and he gets a TD. Not sure if I should throw him back in or use Floyd.

Any suggestions? It's a big week in this league. This is my big money league and a win puts me in first with most my important bye weeks behind me except Luck.

Thanks Playoffs, I keep checking daily and things sound good but they did last week as well when Detroit used him as a decoy. He's in my lineup for now and I'll probably leave him there. It's not the end of the world if I lose my matchup or he performs poorly.

Here's what I've got going on this week in one of my leagues:

QB - A. Luck
RB - G. Bernard
RB - C. Spiller
WR - B. Quick
WR - ?
TE - J. Graham
FLEX - ?
K - C. Parkey
DEF - San Diego

RB - L. Miller (BYE)
RB - D. McFadden (BYE)
RB - J. Hill
RB - D. Reaves
WR - M. Wallace (BYE)
WR - T. Smith
WR - M. Floyd
TE - J. Cook

Normally I'd have Miller and Wallace in but with them on bye my options are limited. I just dropped Pierce for Reaves but I'm not sure I have the guts to play him. Right now I have Hill in the flex.

At WR, I rolled with Smith for three weeks. Finally benched him last week and he gets a TD. Not sure if I should throw him back in or use Floyd.

Any suggestions? It's a big week in this league. This is my big money league and a win puts me in first with most my important bye weeks behind me except Luck.

Floyd and Hill.

Back