Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 18 in the NFL

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Starts today. KC @ Denver

KC trying to stay alive for the number 1 seed. They have to win today & the Titans lose tomorrow.

Reactions: JB
Crucial moment in the game KC calls a TO. Mahomie goes to the sideline & converses with Ried. Bieniemy nowhere in sight

You see the lame ass Roughing call called on Denver? Treating Mahomes like Tommy

And Chiefs aren’t winning any Superb Owl with that defense.

Anyone watching the Cowboys/Iggles game?
Question - what is making the Iggles rushing attack so effective?
They have the best rushing attack in the league and I can't see how they're doing it.

Anyone watching the Cowboys/Iggles game?
Question - what is making the Iggles rushing attack so effective?
They have the best rushing attack in the league and I can't see how they're doing it.

Hurts as a rushing threat is part of it. Lamar Jackson and the Ravens top 3 or so RBs being injured helps them get #1 as well. Derrick Henry out too… Hurts is not playing tonight.

Jags knock the Colts out of the playoffs and still have the 1st pick. That's how ya do it.
The rain is a factor in Baltimore right now and the game is in OT...it would be wild if it ends in a tie which would put the Colts in the playoffs.

EDIT: Steelers win and Big Ben continues his last dance into the playoffs (as long as Raiders and Chargers don't tie)...wild season.

Last edited:
No doubt…. Wtf was he thinking. He got lucky holding them to a FG.
And not just this game. There was another a couple of weeks ago where he just flat out refused to kick FGs, and that cost him that game. I think it was against KC. They'd be in the playoffs already if not for that. Assuming they go on to lose, he will have literally kept them out of the playoffs.

And not just this game. There was another a couple of weeks ago where he just flat out refused to kick FGs, and that cost him that game. I think it was against KC. They'd be in the playoffs already if not for that. Assuming they go on to lose, he will have literally kept them out of the playoffs.

I was just thinking about that game. I think like Staley overall as a head coach, but he needs to listen to some Kenny Rogers and learn to take some small profits.

I was just thinking about that game. I think like Staley overall as a head coach, but he needs to listen to some Kenny Rogers and learn to take some small profits.
I sure wouldn’t have gone for 2 there… it worked though
Exactly. That was another very stupid decision.
I’m sure he knows what he’s doing. After all, he was a DC for a year.

Back