Staff member
Contributor's Club
Baltimore leads LA early

Bears over Giants

Falcons with a safety

Last edited:
Wonder what this is about...always something with Antonio Brown

Video here:
Reminds me of that commercial where the football team brings a baby and then runs for a TD. He was stripping his clothes and headed for the end zone. Perhaps he was trying out for a new Magic Mike movie?

Still not as interesting to me as the Rapp and Ramsey fisticuffs in their Huddle.

Stafford delivered on this last drive. A couple of clutch plays from OBJ

now the defense has to stop Baltimore. Can’t even allow a FG

The Bengals have some serious talent on offense: Joe Burrow, Joe Mixon, Ja'Marr Chase, Tee Higgins, Tyler Boyd...
Ja'Marr Chase alone gives a team serious talent on offense.
Titans 24 Dolphins 3
Patriots 50 Jaguars 9
Titans win + Chiefs loss means Tennessee will be playing for first round bye and home field throughout the playoffs next week at NRG.

Arians announce Brown is no longer a Buc

He refused to elaborate beyond that aside from noting that Brown was “on a pitch count today.”
I could see Brown flippin out if he learned he was on a pitch count especially if his contract has any incentives related to stats.

Edit: It's now being reported that Brown refused to go into the game when asked by Arians and Arians told him to get out...some weird stuff :crazy:

Last edited:
this guy is losing his shine by the second
unfortunate because i'll always root for a Lebanese...not a fan of a HC pointing fingers publicly

Saleh blamed the coaching staff, and although he didn't mention any names, his ire was directed at offensive coordinator Mike LaFleur. Saleh called it a communications breakdown, saying Wilson never should've been given the option of sneaking in that situation.

Saleh explained what should've happened:

"In that situation, we wanted the ball handed off to Berrios, but we did a very poor job as a coaching staff communicating that in the huddle," he said. "Zach executed the play the way it was designed. Unfortunately, if you look at the TV [replay], Braxton probably has a first down and the game is over."

The Jets (4-12) actually took a timeout before the play to talk it over, which made a miscommunication unforgivable. LaFleur, who was in the coaches booth, wasn't available after the game.

"It's Mike to Zach," Saleh said of the communication. "It's simple: He calls a play and says, 'Hand this ball off no matter what.' That's all the communication that needs to be said. It never got across. Zach executed the playbook as designed."

I could see Brown flippin out if he learned he was on a pitch count especially if his contract has any incentives related to stats.

Edit: It's now being reported that Brown refused to go into the game when asked by Arians and Arians told him to get out...some weird stuff :crazy:
At least nobody had him in their flex spot in their championship game. Oh, wait, yeah that totally happened to me. ******* douche.

At least nobody had him in their flex spot in their championship game. Oh, wait, yeah that totally happened to me. ******* douche.

the internet is pinning this on AB being upset at not reaching incentives
im not buying the logic

he was 8 catches short of a big bonus, was already targeted 5 times by the half w/1 more game to go
very attainable, especially w/Brady as qb...he'd be aware and make sure to get AB the ball IMO

im not buying the logic

he was 8 catches short of a big bonus, was already targeted 5 times by the half w/1 more game to go
very attainable, especially w/Brady as qb...he'd be aware and make sure to get AB the ball IMO
Well 1) if the asshole isn't getting suspended, he easily hits incentives. 2) I'm hearing stories that say Arians wanted him to go in, AB said no, Arians told him to take a hike.

This dude is definitely fucked in the head, and probably needs some professional help, but I doubt that ever comes because he doesn't see a problem. Just hope he doesn't hurt anybody who isn't him.

The NFL just needs to tell this dude, thanks but no thanks. Enough already.

im not buying the logic

Well 1) if the asshole isn't getting suspended, he easily hits incentives. 2) I'm hearing stories that say Arians wanted him to go in, AB said no, Arians told him to take a hike.

This dude is definitely fucked in the head, and probably needs some professional help, but I doubt that ever comes because he doesn't see a problem. Just hope he doesn't hurt anybody who isn't him.

The NFL just needs to tell this dude, thanks but no thanks. Enough already.

Hopefully the next headline about him is he is getting help and isn’t something more tragic.

Update:
From ESPN: Brown Says he was Injured
In his first statement since leaving the field in the third quarter of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' game at the New York Jets on Sunday, Antonio Brown said he was forced to play on an injured ankle that will require surgery, which is why he exited so abruptly.
An MRI on Monday revealed broken bone fragments, a ligament torn from the bone and cartilage loss, the wide receiver said in a lengthy statement released Wednesday night.

honestly, at this point with that dude, it doesn’t really matter anymore. His fake vaccine card got him suspended for 3 games & when you combine that with all his other off the field shenanigans, it’s just time for the league to throw dude in the bushes. He has garnered no good will or sympathy from anyone just because this time he may actually be somewhat in the clear. But his show in storing off the field was still way over the top.

Back