Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 14 QB.....McNabb or Flacco?

Mr. White

Retired OLine Coach
McNabb's at NYG where he seems to struggle.

Flacco's at home against the Redskins.

Thoughts?

I'd go with Flacco. He's done me well since I picked him up the week before he played us. Check Matt Cassell, I was able to pick him up as a free agent two weeks ago.

I dont like either play, but I would go with McNabb. He has the best weapons, and even though the Giants are a good defense doesnt mean he cant get his points.

I started McNabb over Trent Edwards two weeks ago. McNabb got me -5 points while Edwards collected 30 on my bench. I lost by 6.

I decided to go with the hot hand last week. Started Edwards. He got me like 2 or 4 while McNabb collected 35 on my bench. I lost by 12.

I started McNabb over Trent Edwards two weeks ago. McNabb got me -5 points while Edwards collected 30 on my bench. I lost by 6.

I decided to go with the hot hand last week. Started Edwards. He got me like 2 or 4 while McNabb collected 35 on my bench. I lost by 12.

Ain't that the truth....

McNabb's been a roller coaster this season. The Giants D is gonna have an edge in that matchup since they're playing at home...not to mention that they must really like sacking the guy. They sure do it pretty damn often. IIRC, they recently broke a single-game sack record on him.

Flacco doesn't have as high of a ceiling as McNabb, but he seems like the lower risk this week.

Back