Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 12 around the NFL

Jared Goff just whiffed on a sure game winning touchdown.

Poor throw. Clean pocket, receiver two steps ahead & he's trying to throw back shoulder
I don't know that he was trying to throw back shoulder... looked like a piss poor pass to me. It hit the ground right there like it was very low and behind

That was a ticky-tack call that took the touchdown off the board for the Giants

Hate to say it but Thibodeaux is looking like a legit top 5 pick/elite player. They move him everywhere, explosive playmaker.

Reactions: JB
Jags are giving the Ravens all they can handle. The Jags took the lead late (20-19), gave up the lead and with 14 seconds left instead of kicking the PAT to tie at 27-27, they go for two and have taken the lead.

Unfortunately, Jags are going to Jags. They squib kick the KO, give up good field position with 10 seconds left and almost lose on a 66 yard FG attempt.

So after todays games, here's how the run for the 1st pick stands. Pittsburgh still has to play Indy on Monday night, so we'll have to wait on that one. The list of 3 win teams was shortened by two today. :)

1669598638360.png

I can't for the life of me understand why we didn't interview Pederson, Bowles, & Frazier for that matter

Bowles knew he was going to end up in Tampa.

I thought they interviewed Frazier, but he may have been interviewed when Culley was hired. Bottom line is they knew what Frazier was about and chose not to sign him.

I dont understand why Pederson didn't get an interview.

Are you saying Bowles turned down an interview? I didn't know that. Thank you for getting my facts straight

I dont know this.

But you know Arians/Bowles talked and Bowles knew he was getting the Bucs job. They were close friends and worked together for yrs.

Back