Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 10...Rest Easy... The Bye!

JamTex

Hall Of Fame Texans Fan!
This is a rest week for our Houston Texans. It couldn't have come at a better time. The players get the week off. Some will go home and rest, some will stay in Houston to rehab and some will take a short vacation. I'm sure some will stay behind to practice and learn the play book as well.
The good thing about the bye is getting a break to allow their bodies to relax and heal up from all the nagging little things.
After the bye, there are some key players that should be returning to play. Jonathan Joseph, Andre Hal, Zach Cunningham and Aaron Colvin are key players to possibly return on defense and on offense some key returns could be Keke Coutee and, of course, D'onte Foreman.
These returns will most certainly bolster this team and have it ready for a healthy final 7 games of the regular season and have it tooled nicely for hopefully a deep play off run.
Let's get ready for the final half of the season.

Go Texans!

Last edited:
Glad the boys could escape Denver with a win. I certainly wasn’t expecting it given all the injuries but it was a pleasant surprise! Now time to get healthy and extend the division lead!

Prediction is that Texans will neither win nor lose on Veterans Day.

So you mean there is not a game to interupt the rehash of the Rick Smith Error, constant reminders of how BOB sucks not matter how many games he wins, and the general I have to go to all logical (or illogical) ends to prove that I am right bickering.

:boogereater::gun::hairpull:

Back