Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 10 Around the NFL

Another one of those brilliant BOB cuts.
Yea still only 26 this is another player with obviously some talent( hey he's still in the league and clearly productive).
I dunno guess some days when O'Brien came to work he just felt like firing somebody.

Yea still only 26 this is another player with obviously some talent( hey he's still in the league and clearly productive).
I dunno guess some days when O'Brien came to work he just felt like firing somebody.

It appears Foreman is one of a handful of RB's that has beaten the Achillies injury. It's usually a death knell to RB's. Great for Foreman.

Chargers' DT Otito Ogbonnia carted off the field with what has been reported as a "knee injury."
Looking at the play, I believe there is a significant possibility that he has suffered and ACL.

Bills and Josh Allen regressing
Cousins and the Vikings? Who would a thought.
Cowboys doing Cowboys things!
McDaniels is a horrible coach. Glad he didn't go to Houston
Fields running kept the Bears competitive
The Rams are garbage
Chargers really miss Williams and Allen.
Look out for the Niners.
How about them Dolphins and their nerdy looking coach!? Those guys can put up some points.
Might be Dolphins/Chiefs in the AFCC game.

Commanders @ Eagles. Got nothing better to do. Figured I’d catch a little MNF.

Neither team look all that impressive right now. Still trying to figure each other out. A lot of mistakes.

Can’t help but think these Commanders are going to whip ourass

Officiating deciding against the Eagles and award Washington the game
Ya that was pretty lame. The dude on MNF that does the official reviews, John Parry, said by the letter of the rule it was a foul. Gotta have some common sense there. He was clearly pulling up. And the refs won that game for the Washingtons

Reactions: JB
Ya that was pretty lame. The dude on MNF that does the official reviews, John Parry, said by the letter of the rule it was a foul. Gotta have some common sense there. He was clearly pulling up. And the refs won that game for the Washingtons
That missed facemask call was huge also. How the hell they miss that?

This reveals that the NFL doesn't really care about fans beyond our roles as customers to finance their empire:

.Fans furious after FOX switches away from Bills-Vikings game

The NFL’s broadcasting rules were the source of a lot of anger Sunday after some fans were prevented from seeing the end of the dramatic game between the Buffalo Bills and Minnesota Vikings.

FOX had the broadcast of the Bills-Vikings game, but also had the broadcast of the late window games between the Arizona Cardinals and Los Angeles Rams and the Dallas Cowboys against the Green Bay Packers. Fans in at least those four markets were taken to their respective games, even though Buffalo and Minnesota were headed to overtime.

Article

That crap pissed me off on Sunday. You spend three hours watching a game - a great one at that! - only to see them switch from the OT to a ******* COWBOYS game!!! ******* *ssholes.

I love pro football, but the NFL as a company disgusts me.

Reactions: JB
This reveals that the NFL doesn't really care about fans beyond our roles as customers to finance their empire:

That crap pissed me off on Sunday. You spend three hours watching a game - a great one at that! - only to see them switch from the OT to a ******* COWBOYS game!!! ******* *ssholes.

I think that's a fucked up thing to do... reminiscent of the Heidi game in 1968. Rules state they had to switch in a teams home market but not nationally

It goes both ways though. If they had stayed with the game, fans in those other markets would be pissed their teams weren’t on.

Hell, I missed that entire game watching the dumbass Texans. Luckily there’s ways to go back and watch these days.

I also have the choice to watch any game, or all of them (Red Zone) that I want. Can’t imagine being still stuck in the old school ways of only getting the game your local network chooses to show.

Back