Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

We finally won 2 in a Row

happy dance! :headbang: :headbang:

We are in cali, not far from oakland and we gonna go out and about today lol hubby is wearing his Texans Jersey!!!! :hehe:

that had to be the most impresive win in franchise history. more blitzing more passing and a win. carr even audibled to a pass play late in the game. i believe that was the first audible to a pass ive seen this year. i wasnt sure that we were capable of playing that way this year. hope we keep it up.

that had to be our most impresive win ever. more passing + more blitzing = win. i wasnt sure we could play that type of game yet. it sure looked good. even saw carr audible into a pass. i think that was the first time ive seen that all year. nice win!

I didn't think we could win against either the Raiders or the Chiefs, yet lose to the Chargers and Lions. Either way I had us at 2-2 going into the 4th week, it will be tough from here on out.

One thing that stands out today, no injury bug. Teams that can avoid this do very well.

gwallia: you got that right. Complete. Methodical. Awesome. The Texans aren't taking baby steps any more. We are the TEXANS!!!!!. We in at home and on the road. We are a good team now and getting better.

And..... HOW ABOUT dem ASTROS!!!!!?????????????????? Go Houston Teams. The best in the Lone Star State.

:popcorn: lol: :woot

If the Texans defense can solve there 3rd down converion rate problems. This team could go places. They always seem to give up the 3rd and long.

Doesn't get any better! The Astros win and go to the playoffs, and our Texans defeat the Raiders! Way to go Houston!

Notice that none of these liberal California pansies have come back to eat their crow? Way to go TEXANS. Wells may have earned a roster spot for next year.

Even though my "other" team lost this is a great day for the Texans! Kudos to coach Capers, his staff and all the players. I'm just happy David can now get that long awaited hair-cut! :thumbup

TEXANS WIN and the ASTROS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!!

Damn, it is good to be a TEXANS!!!

GEAUX ASTROS and the TEXANS!!!

Kinda figured we'd be 2-2 at this point, but the wins I thought would be off the first two. Interestingly, I like this version better winning against some stronger teams.

lose the ones your "supposed" to win, win the ones your "supposed" to lose....

Ya know, I'm not sure which I like better - the 2 straight wins monkey off the back or that we won't have to hear about Carr's hair anymore.... what the heck is the media gonna talk about now?

Seemed like a good game. I missed it :frowny cuz I was traveling.

I see Daunte gave the vikes some game film to study... We will see next week with Robinson and Moss coming to town.. should be interesting!

but FINALLY 2 in a row! :headbang:

It's great to be a houston sports fan today. Astros clinch a playoff spot and Texans whoop the Raiders. We were in the yellow lot listening to The Stros on the radio after the football and when Lidge got the last out, people were cheering and honking their horns, it was an awesome experience. Way to go Astros and Texans!

I still get upset when I think we could be 4-0 right now if it wasn't for the multiple fumbles by D.D. I have faith that he will fix all of his problems, but we all know their is a good chance we would have won those first two game if it wasn't for those fumbles because the other team's defenses were not stopping us at all.

Doom Capers said:
I still get upset when I think we could be 4-0 right now if it wasn't for the multiple fumbles by D.D. I have faith that he will fix all of his problems, but we all know their is a good chance we would have won those first two game if it wasn't for those fumbles because the other team's defenses were not stopping us at all.

There's also a good chance we could've lost this game IF we hadn't gotten 3 INTs and 2 Fumbles. Same goes for the KC game IF Coleman doesn't make that big INT. What if's go both ways you know.

Congrats to the City of Houston. Ya'll had a big sports weekend.

Now get that boy a haircut!! :rofl:

Back