Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Vote for Carr, Andre, C. Stanley, K. Brown!!

Dont forget Tony Hollings!!!

JUST KIDDING. I dont know who makes these lists, but someone has to look over them before they publish them because I can vote for a team that consist of Jay Fiedler, Tony Hollings and Reggie Williams as my big three...

SBTexans08 said:
Looks like your Titanic ship is sinking!:whistle:

Sorry, I'll behave. He deserved it.idonno:
Ah.....when the Tiatns ship sunk?

As far as I am concerned, we already had a 1-4 season..and we went into play-offs....so right now we are 2-4....who told you that it's over for us?

we are the TITANS, you know?

Don't forget Dunta. The way players are voted for stats (like Ints) he has a shot the way I see it.

Same with Coleman. And make sure Sharper doesn't get the shaft this year!

Titanico said:
who told you that it's over for us?

we are the TITANS, you know?

Sorry, man....call it what you want, but they'll always be the OILERS. Which means a tradition of doing less with more is now being reborn in Nashville. (Nice city, by the way.) Rebuilding is at hand for the Oilers, which means the ugly, gnarled hand of Butt Adams is about to swat down your dreams for years to come.

ledzeppelin269 said:
Don't forget Dunta.

I don't know about Pro-Bowl, but he should definitely be getting some serious DROY consideration.

With 3 interceptions he is tied for first in the NFL.
9 passes defensed is good for third best in the NFL.
27 tackles is good for the top 25% among CB starters in the NFL.

Here is a crazy idea!!!

Lets let the season play out before voting? Our All-Star game is post season, not mid season, we have no reason for midseason voting. It's so freaking stupid.

This is how players like Tomlinson get snubbed. Or Players like Ruben Brown keep making it. IN the early going people just vote for a few stars and the rest is name recognition or homerism.

Alot of that **** would go away if they did the probowl to start week 17 and up until before the wildcard.

I feel the same way. yet most of america doesn't.. to me voting this early is like the BCS poll..so I fight fire with fire .. I vote early idonno:

put it this way.. if we went 1-15 id still be voting for all my favorite Texans :).. so early or late.. i dont really care.. though if i had the choice id prefer late, since we would get more recognition later in the season and are more likely to get voted in.

Fan voting
@.gif
NFL.com must not count for much. They overlooked Jamie Sharper last year.

Later voting would be nice, but it is like it is. idonno:

Vote for the Players who deserve it will make it also, i think.

And Carr, AJ and Dunta and Sharpe as well get my vote this week for sure.

I don't believe it is a far reach to include David Carr in the balloting. He is have a very good year. When you look past Tom Brady and Peyton Manning, who else really stands out in the AFC?

TexanExile said:
Sorry, man....call it what you want, but they'll always be the OILERS. Which means a tradition of doing less with more is now being reborn in Nashville. (Nice city, by the way.) Rebuilding is at hand for the Oilers, which means the ugly, gnarled hand of Butt Adams is about to swat down your dreams for years to come.
The only Oilers I know now a days play at Edmonton.

But if you want to think that the TITANS still are named as you say....is just overruled.
The Titans had settle up things in a better way...but nobody is God to forseen so many injuries. We have 12 injured players, not just a couple or three....12!

Some of them will recover and get back to help us, there are just 3 players at the IR list...I can include Tyrone Calico in that list, because his last surgery was a season ender for him...so being added to the PUP list, is just making-up that situation. So we will see the rest players come back, eventually. :cool:

you for years now in every pro bowl type voting houston players have been getting the shaft...forget waiting for the season the play out...we all should stuff the ballots to get these guys in...andre, carr, sharper, k.brown, coleman, and stanley all deserve a pro bowl trip...wade, weigert, wong, mckinney, pitts, robinson, and simmons all as well can make it if we all vote together

Titanico said:
The Titans had settle up things in a better way...but nobody is God to forseen so many injuries. We have 12 injured players, not just a couple or three....12!
lol dont get us started on injuries...

Yes, continue on to vote for Sharper (he got shafted last year) and Dunta (he's doing pretty good too!).

If AJ doesn't make it this year it will be a travesty!

Back