Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Urban Meyer

leebigeztx

Keep it Movin!
I wonder if he's still in coaching mode? I know he wouldn't last long no matter where he coaches, but the guy know how to build a winning program at the college level. If UH wanted to swing for the fences, he could turn them into a power in my opinion.

I wonder if he's still in coaching mode? I know he wouldn't last long no matter where he coaches, but the guy know how to build a winning program at the college level. If UH wanted to swing for the fences, he could turn them into a power in my opinion.
I would love to see this.

He could turn UH into a powerhouse again.

If I couldn't get Meyer I would bring in Kendall Briles.

2 titles in 4 yrs at UF. 1 title in 2nd or 3rd yr at O state. He'll, they were on probation when he took over and went undefeated

No doubt he's a great college HC. Probably the best of his era and that includes Saban. Why do you think he would want to come to UH when a job like A&M could be opening up after this yr?

No doubt he's a great college HC. Probably the best of his era and that includes Saban. Why do you think he would want to come to UH when a job like A&M could be opening up after this yr?
That could be true, but it might be hard pill even for TAMU to pay Jimbo 85m. At Houston, he also wouldn't have to deal with so many organizations. Dana buyout is 18m, Urban will command at least 10m in a winnable p5 conference.

Back