Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Traveling to Houston. Need help!

TreachTexans

Practice Squad
Hi all! I’ve been a Texans fan since the beginning (Carr was my favorite QB in college and the Texans stuck with me when he was drafted) and I feel like I was just a baby when I first joined this forum. Lol. I live in Ohio though, and I have a quick business trip coming up to the Houston/LaPorte area in two weeks. I was trying to push the trip out until the season started back up again but I’m stuck going in February.

My actual question: Are there any Texans football themed bars/restaurants or recommendations close to IAH I can visit to get somewhat of a football experience even though it’s the off-season? Probably a dumb question, but I know for example Chicago has cubs themed bars so just curious if anything like that was around or somewhere that sticks out to go as a football fan?

If you come on Super Bowl Sunday you can find a million bars that are having parties for that. Otherwise, I don't know of any bars that are 24/7 football bars when the Texans aren't playing that day. This month is a deadzone for sports in general, so it's kind of a bad time to look for things to do.

I’m not aware of any themed bars for the Texans in particular. I’ll try to think of something that’s close to that idea, and update this if I can think of something.

The closest thing to a Texans themed bar I have seen are some of the members of this forum that have bars in their homes.

Hi all! I’ve been a Texans fan since the beginning (Carr was my favorite QB in college and the Texans stuck with me when he was drafted) and I feel like I was just a baby when I first joined this forum. Lol. I live in Ohio though, and I have a quick business trip coming up to the Houston/LaPorte area in two weeks. I was trying to push the trip out until the season started back up again but I’m stuck going in February.

My actual question: Are there any Texans football themed bars/restaurants or recommendations close to IAH I can visit to get somewhat of a football experience even though it’s the off-season? Probably a dumb question, but I know for example Chicago has cubs themed bars so just curious if anything like that was around or somewhere that sticks out to go as a football fan?
No. This month the only thing that you might find interesting is the Houston Rodeo.

I’m not aware of anything like that. Mainly just a bazillion sports bars that will have Texans flags and banners up on the walls, along with other Houston sports teams stuff, but nothing specific to the Texans or any other team for that matter.

Back