Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Trash on the Grass

Speedy

Former Yeller Dweller
I was extrememly disappointed in the way some of my fellow yellow lotters trashed up their tailgating area, and just leave it on the grass. This game was the worst it's ever been. I don't notice it on the paved lot, but the grass is being treated like a dumpster and that's just not right.

And I realize that the dumpsters are full, but the least you could do is put your freaking garbage in a bag instead of just throwing all over the place.

Sorry, but you're just freaking pathetic if you can't put your trash in a freaking bag. It could have been because of all the hillbilly Titan fans, but it's still pretty pathetic.

PICK UP YOUR DAMN TRASH!!!

there a lot of trash on the grass in the yellow lot and a lot of trash on the grass in reliant (referring to the Texans play)...I don't know which was worst.

I was extrememly disappointed in the way some of my fellow yellow lotters trashed up their tailgating area, and just leave it on the grass. This game was the worst it's ever been. I don't notice it on the paved lot, but the grass is being treated like a dumpster and that's just not right.

And I realize that the dumpsters are full, but the least you could do is put your freaking garbage in a bag instead of just throwing all over the place.

Sorry, but you're just freaking pathetic if you can't put your trash in a freaking bag. It could have been because of all the hillbilly Titan fans, but it's still pretty pathetic.

PICK UP YOUR DAMN TRASH!!!

QFT

I noticed that, as well, and even picked up some of it on the way to throwing our own trashbag into the dumpster.

I normally try to pick up the area around us...I know we tend to generate alot of it and usually we are good about getting rid of it. I left before the game was over so if our share wasn't picked up, I apologize. I know I don't like leaving the area looking bad.

The area around Texan Mojo was as clean as I could get it Sunday night. I wish I could say the same about the rest of the grass area. I personally picked up everything short of some cigarette butts that were lying around. Starting next week, I'm telling every smoker I see that if our parking spaces are full of butts at the end of the day, Texan Mojo is going to be a non-smoking tailgate in very short order.

bpe3

I think generally people do pick up their trash every week. But the Titans fans surely brought alot of people I had never seen out there who won't be back until next year's Titan/Texans game.

My thought is that the Saints game will bring many "one-timers" who will trash the grass area again because they don't respect a stadium that they won't be back at.

I have asked the team to put 2 more dumpsters near the area as well.

Yeah....I was out at Texas Mojo....I notice some tailgates did not even take their bags of trash to the dumpster. They just left it where they parked at. I guess they figure the Reliant workers would do it. I tried to pick up as much of the trash around Texas Mojo as I could before I left. The grass tends to "hide" some of it versus the concrete..:texflag: :splits: :texflag:

I did notice a lot of people hauling off trash and being very mindful of not littering and remembering thinking that it was very cool....I didn't notice any of the stuff left behind though on the way out, I guess I was still in a daze from the game, well left pretty quick though.

Yeah....I was out at Texas Mojo....I notice some tailgates did not even take their bags of trash to the dumpster. They just left it where they parked at. I guess they figure the Reliant workers would do it. I tried to pick up as much of the trash around Texas Mojo as I could before I left. The grass tends to "hide" some of it versus the concrete..:texflag: :splits: :texflag:
I don't have a problem with bagging it and leaving it so much as not bagging it at all. The crews do clean the place up. And the dumpsters were over flowing. I'd imagine it's a lot easier to drive by on a cart and pick up a bag of trash than it is to have to stop, get out and rake trash up and put it in a bag. Like I said, sounds like an inbred children of Uranus (aka Titan) thing to do to throw garbage all over your lawn.

I'm usually one of the last ones to leave so I see the place empty after everyone has left. And never have I seen it as trashed as it was this past Sunday.

Back