Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Training Camp Tickets

ELF911

Practice Squad
Sorry for the noob question but can anyone tell me when training camp tickets become available? How many days are fans allowed to attend training camp?

TexansFan786

Practice Squad
I would think not for at least another 3-4 weeks. As long as the practices are open to the public...you can attend as many as you want (as long as you have a ticket).

I can you you are anxious for football to start again. Me and you both. ITS COMING! :)

ConroeKeith1982

Practice Squad
I just found out I get to go. This is my first time going. What can I expect? How early should I get there? I see gates open at 4am. Any helpful info for a first time attendee would be appreciated.

ELF911

Practice Squad
I'd also like to know what to expect. This is my first time for me and I'm bring my 8yo son and my Father-in-law. Do i need a seperate ticket for parking? Are there stands/bleachers for everyone (or almost everyone)? Can I bring in folding chairs if not?

Heath Shuler

SPEED KILLS
I'd also like to know what to expect. This is my first time for me and I'm bring my 8yo son and my Father-in-law. Do i need a seperate ticket for parking? Are there stands/bleachers for everyone (or almost everyone)? Can I bring in folding chairs if not?
I just found out I get to go. This is my first time going. What can I expect? How early should I get there? I see gates open at 4am. Any helpful info for a first time attendee would be appreciated.
-you do not need a parking pass
-you can not bring chairs
-the NFL clear bag policy is in effect
-parking lot opens at 4am, gates open at 730
-seating in the bleachers is limited
-I stand when I go, I think the best place is the endzone right next to the clock (in the endzone, looking at the field, be on the right side of the clock)
-you are allowed to bring 1 bottle of water
-it gets very hot, wear a hat, sunscreen,etc.
-how early you want to get there is a personal call, on Monday I got to the parking lot @730, when I got inside the bleachers were full

ELF911

Practice Squad
-you do not need a parking pass
-you can not bring chairs
-the NFL clear bag policy is in effect
-parking lot opens at 4am, gates open at 730
-seating in the bleachers is limited
-I stand when I go, I think the best place is the endzone right next to the clock (in the endzone, looking at the field, be on the right side of the clock)
-you are allowed to bring 1 bottle of water
-it gets very hot, wear a hat, sunscreen,etc.
-how early you want to get there is a personal call, on Monday I got to the parking lot @730, when I got inside the bleachers were full
Perfect, thanks!