Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

trade Jordy Neslon get McCoy?

Heath Shuler

SPEED KILLS
Start 1 RB each week with possibililty of using RB at flex.

Current RBs
Asiata
Ellington
Mathews
Brown
Peterson

Current WR (start 2 w possibility of using WR at flex)

Nelson
R White
Wallace
Crabtree
Cruz

I normally kick ass in this league but this year has been a constant struggle to get out of the A Peterson hole. Always reaching. I'm 1 & 3.

thanks

You have a nice set of WRs...but Nelson is Rodgers #1 target almost every week and they pass pass pass. My 1st choice would be to offer R. White and something else. Shady is struggling but he will come around (they get Lane Johnson back)...but Sproles may start to steal from him. Tough call but if you do it, you can dangle a RB when Mathews gets back.

I wouldnt trade Nelson for McCoy right now. Would definitely try any of the other WR's you have though.

I have a bad feeling the Eagles arent going to be able to sort out their Oline issues until way later in the season if at all, so McCoy should be a "buy low" type of player.

As a owner of McCoy, I wouldn't do it right now. He has not been putting up numbers with sproles taking most of the show..... Thinking about benching him after his 1 point performance this past weekend and 2 points the week before....

Shady will have a big game against STL. He's getting Lane Johnson back from suspension and he's gotta be wanting to have a big game.

I've been trying to talk myself into this trade, but I just can't -- kinda know I "should", but...

Back