Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Trade advice

alphajoker

Veteran
I've been offered Braylon Edwards for Willis McGahee. It would leave me with Peterson, Kevin Jones and Gore. Would you pull the trigger?

YES! Willis suffered a concussion & might not play against the Bengals. Edwards has had some great games this year, and with Peterson, Jones, & Gore you're in pretty good shape as far as RBs go. Just out of curiousity how is your WR position stocked?

The Ravens have no QB and McGahee got a little dinged up in Sundays game.

Not Sure who your WR are but it sounds like you have enough running backs depending how many you use a game.

I would do it.

Oh and the schedule looks very promising for Cleveland the rest of the way.

My WRs are Roy Williams, Stallworth, Bowe, Vincent Jackson and Mason. As you can see, I'm hurting. Williams has been a big disappointment this year and I was hoping that Stallworth would have been the #2 for the Pats but Welker is just having an amazing year, along with Moss. Thanks for the input guys, I'm going to go ahead with the offer. :texflag:

Before you take the offer you might see if he'd be willing to part with a little more like maybe a scrub RB/WR/TE that could be a bye week filler to add to your bench.

Before you take the offer you might see if he'd be willing to part with a little more like maybe a scrub RB/WR/TE that could be a bye week filler to add to your bench.

There's really no point since bye weeks are virtually done with.

There's really no point since bye weeks are virtually done with.

The point is to safeguard yourself against small injuries down the road. For example if you've got a RB dinged who's got to sit a game. It'd be a shame to have to start him in a fantasy playoff because you don't have a guy on the bench who can fill in adequately.

The point is to safeguard yourself against small injuries down the road. For example if you've got a RB dinged who's got to sit a game. It'd be a shame to have to start him in a fantasy playoff because you don't have a guy on the bench who can fill in adequately.

Well if you have such bad depth at a position that you have to start an injured player then you probably wont be in the playoffs for very long anyway.

Back