Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Tom Brady Un-retires

Hookem Horns

Texans Talk Bartender
Staff member
He’s addicted to comp like a lot of the greats. Was never convinced he was walking away. He won’t retire until his body tells him to.
The whole thing never felt right. Many in the national media were speculating that he had a falling out with Arians, etc which there was never any inclination of. Mike Florio was convinced that he wanted out of here and was going to un-retire to play for the Niners.

I had a feeling something was going on when he appeared at that Man U game which the Glazier’s also own. If he was unhappy here and just wanted out I was doubting that he would show up to a Man U game unless he was there to beg them to release him which we now know wasn’t the case.

The dude is just a baller and I think came around to not wanting to go out like he did last season. I was at the game and it went from total euphoria to 30 seconds later the air goes out.

Lucky

Ride, Captain, Ride!
Staff member
He’s addicted to comp like a lot of the greats.
He's addicted to the attention. Like a lot of the greats. Was it a week after Brady's "retirement" tweet that he tweeted that he reserved the right to change his mind? Brady will actually retire when he can't pass a physical.

Still think his first "retirement" was related to the story about the meeting on Steve Ross' yacht. When he figured out the league didn't give a shiite, the unretirement was on.

IDEXAN

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
He's addicted to the attention. Like a lot of the greats. Was it a week after Brady's "retirement" tweet that he tweeted that he reserved the right to change his mind? Brady will actually retire when he can't pass a physical.

Still think his first "retirement" was related to the story about the meeting on Steve Ross' yacht. When he figured out the league didn't give a shiite, the unretirement was on.
You've got it because being the X-GOAT probably not near as much fun as being the GOAT, which Brady found out for the first time in the last few weeks. The adulation from the fans and the media, Brady was probably like "wow, where did it all go " ?
And as soon as it was announced that DW4 was off the hook for criminal charges just last week it comes out that the Bucs are in
hunt for Watson it may have been Bradys W-up call to get back with the Bucs before they committed to another QB.