Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Toby Christianson?

Grid

All Pro
dunno if its christiansen or christianson.. but anyway. who is this guy?

Was mentioned in the paper.. i hear he is a receiver and that he is the son of a famous nfl receiver.. so anyone know anything about this guy?

not sure.. first thing that comes to my mind is Todd Christianson. If so he was a TE for the Raiders in the 80's

Well this Toby Christianson is supposed to be competing for the returner position along with Duff and Moses and such.. and he supposedly was catching stuff left and right in rookie minicamp.. about 6'0" 190 pounds is what i heard. This is all hearsay.

I believe it's Christensen, and he is the son of the Raiders TE. He was pretty good at BYU and hopefully he can be a contributor for us.

Yes that's Todd's son. He is supposedly very good.

Todd started with the Cowboys and ended his career with the Raiders and was a very decent player.

Does Toby have a 40-time? I am just wondering if we have a potential Dante Hall in this group. The shifty, quick guy with high top end speed.

Yea Steel Blue is right. Todd was not a speed demon but he was a very serviceable tight end. I remember him. I have not seen his son play at all.

Toby is much smaller than his father (so the body comparison isn't good to FW), but I assume he would not be a speed merchant.

Back