Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Titans Stadium Now Called LP Field

Exascor

Veteran
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (June 6, 2006) -- The Tennessee Titans ' stadium, known as The Coliseum since 2002, will now be called LP Field.

The 10-year, $30 million naming rights deal was announced at the stadium by Titans owner Bud Adams and Rick Frost, chief executive officer for Louisiana-Pacific Corp.

"Our relationship is going to be ... a very great one," Adams said.

Adelphia Business Solutions, whose name was on the stadium since it opened in 1999, filed for bankruptcy and stopped payments on its 15-year, $30 million deal.

Louisiana Pacific, a building products company, relocated its headquarters to Nashville in 2004. The naming rights are part of the company's plan to promote itself and its brand as LP. The company and the Titans also said they will build a Habitat for Humanity house in Nashville.

Clicky
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Louisiana Pacific huh? Is that a local company?

:deadhorse

Did I say I hate the selling of stadium names? If I didn't... I think now would be a good time to flog the fuel of carrion eaters.

Bad idea... vEry bad idea. Ranks right up there with banning beer in the Constitution and giving surveillance equipment to Kissinger.

I feel like if I didn't say something, the silence would cast a vote of approval.

Why do all these stadiums have to constantly change there names every few years? Just stick to one and keep it for awhile :rolleyes:

060606LPField.jpg

LP Field.

Sounds like time for a contest.

What is the appropriate name for a field of a team that refuses to honor its contract with its longtime quality QB, refuses to offer a market price deal to replace it, and won't release him because they hate the Ravens and want to give them the least amount of time to get McNair to learn their playbook?

The Titanhicks are a wretched franchise with no class, and we need to come up with an appropriate name for their stadium.

LP

What does that REALLY stand for?

I've got nuthin inspirational.

Texans_Chick said:
LP Field.

Sounds like time for a contest.

What is the appropriate name for a field of a team that refuses to honor its contract with its longtime quality QB, refuses to offer a market price deal to replace it, and won't release him because they hate the Ravens and want to give them the least amount of time to get McNair to learn their playbook?

The Titanhicks are a wretched franchise with no class, and we need to come up with an appropriate name for their stadium.

LP

What does that REALLY stand for?

I've got nuthin inspirational.

Lil Poo :ok:

LP = ?????

Little Possem Field?
Little Potential Field?
Limmited Pride Field?
Lost Promis Field?

Listless Players
Limited Possibilities
Lying Peckerwood
Lynching Permitted
Loathsome Personas :)

LP stands for "Last Place". LAST PLACE FIELD

*edit* darn, just noticed I was beaten to it by Wolf. That is the winner.

Back