Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

This may be a little early ... but ....

Kimmy

RealGirls LvFB!
We are going on our 6th season ticket holder year with the Texans.

This year we are looking for a good tailgate crew to join.

Any thoughts? Ideas?

Any thoughts? Ideas?

Well what lot are you in? Yellow or Orange...

There are quite a few good ones in both !! If in Orange, PM me .

I don't believe you will have a hard time finding any tailgating crew to let you in their tailgating festivities.

Since she has had tickets for 6 years and is posting in the Orange/Yellow Lot section I would "assume" that she parks in one of THOSE lots and is looking for tailgating in Orange or Yellow!! :scarygirl::texflag:

Kimmy, there are some good ones in the Yellow lot. There are members from this board there. Texanfan2002114 has a great set up (this is where I usually am in Yellow), Texanmojo, Double Barrel and Nflnutswife are in yellow.......there are a lot more that are slipping my mind. I have hung out with good portion of them and they are all awesome.

Looks like Hobie can take care of you Orange. And if you ever make it over to the Blue/Platinum lot the Blue Crew is outstanding and the message board is very well represented at one tailgate, sure to not disappoint.

I have yellow passes, but I try to make it around to the other lots once in awhile. I will be visiting the Blue Crew this year since I never made it last year, come hell or high water.

Kimmy, there are some good ones in the Yellow lot. There are members from this board there. Texanfan2002114 has a great set up (this is where I usually am in Yellow), Texanmojo, Double Barrel and Nflnutswife are in yellow.......there are a lot more that are slipping my mind. I have hung out with good portion of them and they are all awesome.

Looks like Hobie can take care of you Orange. And if you ever make it over to the Blue/Platinum lot the Blue Crew is outstanding and the message board is very well represented at one tailgate, sure to not disappoint.

I have yellow passes, but I try to make it around to the other lots once in awhile. I will be visiting the Blue Crew this year since I never made it last year, come hell or high water.

OUTSTANDING! This has been the one thing missing from our experiences at the games. I love watching all the 'gaters on the way in :) It may be fun to trade off seats as well.

Thanks for the great info. And yes, I am in the Yellow Lot!

hell if they keep raising ticket prices we'll be parking in yellow lot and only the texans players will be able to park in the plat. lot.

Ahem :foottap:

We don't do as big a set up as some of the other tailgaters in the Yellow lot but you AND any Texan fan from the message board is welcome to join us.

We park right across from Texan Mojo and you can't miss us. We have a full size school bus with a 20x20 tent. We started as a small group and have grown each year. You are more than welcome to join our tailgate and if you decide to join somewhere else then we hope you come by for a cold beverage and some great food. If you want some info about our tailgate, the PM!! :texflag:

Any thoughts? Ideas?

Join all of them..they are all pretty cool you know. Get there early and it gives you time to visit all the tailgaters...just don't drink with all of them because u do want to remember the game.

Thanks for all the welcoming ideas! I can't wait to amp up my game with the tailgate.

What's on the menu? What can I bring? I'm a damn fine Texas born & bred girl with a cajun family. Girl can cook :)

My wife and I are also looking for a good tailgate crew, we would be happy to help with anything needed and arrive early to help setup. This will be our second year of texans tickets, and hoping to get in on some of the pre game fun.

Thanks for all the welcoming ideas! I can't wait to amp up my game with the tailgate.

What's on the menu? What can I bring? I'm a damn fine Texas born & bred girl with a cajun family. Girl can cook :)

OMG I am SUCH a loser LOL - I just reread this post and noticed I said 'I am a damn fine ...'

What I *meant* to type was damn fine COOK ....

Must have been an ambien night lol

Back