Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

This board is dead, so I started a new thread...

bpe3

Waterboy
Gee, I'm a poet and didn't even know it.:splits:

Come on Yellow Lotters!!! Let's liven this place up!!!

bpe3

OK... Now we're getting somewhere. Quality conversation at its finest. I love this board.:gathering:

bpe3

I posted this earlier today on another yellow lot thread, maybe it will do better here.

My husband can't make the game so our tailgating group will consist of 3 teenage boys and 3 moms. We need some good food suggestions - we are cooking on a camp stove - no one has a portable grill. Last week we made breakfast tacos - that was great - but are looking for some new ideas for this week.

One of the moms is Irish, so she has the drinking beer thing down - but her football knowledge is based on a rugby background. We were at our middle schoolers football game last night, her son made some great tackles. The rugby thing doesn't hurt there. She was thrilled when I explained tailgating to her and that it was ok to bring beer.

No offense, but you know it's possible to start your own thread right??? That's what people usually do when they want to discuss a brand new topic.

How about Lobster omlettes for everyone in the Yellow Lot? Eggs benedict?It's hard to get good breakfast food at a tailgate party. We have a gas griddle and used to cook up bacon fresh at every home game. Haven't had it in a while though. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

bpe3

I did breakfast tacos before the KC game (eggs, sausage, bacon, hash browns, onions, peppers w/ home made flour tortillas courtesy of our friends, hot picante) etc., all made fresh on my Coleman stove. It's one of my favorite tailgate b'fasts.

This week it's an egg bake, made at home and transported in a hot bag for the 25 minutes it takes me to get to Reliant from my house. More time for me to socialize while grilling Chappel Hill jalapeno sausage and other tasty nibblings.

I want fresh bacon, but I want someone else to cook it. It would be a great condiment for Doug's famous tacos.

bpe3

I did breakfast tacos before the KC game (eggs, sausage, bacon, hash browns, onions, peppers w/ home made flour tortillas courtesy of our friends, hot picante) etc., all made fresh on my Coleman stove. It's one of my favorite tailgate b'fasts.

This week it's an egg bake, made at home and transported in a hot bag for the 25 minutes it takes me to get to Reliant from my house. More time for me to socialize while grilling Chappel Hill jalapeno sausage and other tasty nibblings.

Man that sounds good aj!

mmm Home made flour tortillas...........

Whoever invented the taco should be given a Noble Prize.

Also, go ahead and give one to the first guy who ate a pig and declared, "Damn, bacon tastes GOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!"

bpe3

Back