Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

The Should I make This Trade Thread

Lurvinator11

Veteran
Alright, so I need some insight here. My buddy wants Marshawn Lynch, and is willing to give me Zac Stacy and anyone else on his team not named Dez Bryant.

The only player in his lineup that would be helpful to my team would be Julian Edleman, or Jordan Reed at TE.

I am in need of a good TE, because I had Daniels on my team, and then he got hurt. So I have been suffering since. However my three best WRs this week are on bye, Demarius Thomas, Boldin, and Blackmon. I had to go out and pick up Hopkins and Washington just to get some starting WR.

Of course the last issue is, giving up Lynch. I know Stacy is now the starting back in St Louis, but is that a trade I should make?

Once again, it would be Lynch for Stacy and Edleman/Reed.

Any insight would be helpful!

You do realize Zac Stacy left the Seattle game with an injury, right?

I'd ask for more. 3 for 1 deal IMO. Figure out what 2 players you want to drop, and toss them in too for some more leverage. He can drop them if he wants.

Horrible trade, imo.

I wouldn't trade Lynch for Dez straight up... if it's PPR, I'd consider it only if if made my team better.

If I'm redrafting today Lynch goes ~3-6 and Dez ~14. Equally ranked RBs are worth way more than WRs. Dangle Lynch to everyone in your league if you're interested in trading him -- get some real offers. In my league, I'm lowballing Lynch's owner trying to buy low.

You do realize Zac Stacy left the Seattle game with an injury, right?

I'd ask for more. 3 for 1 deal IMO. Figure out what 2 players you want to drop, and toss them in too for some more leverage. He can drop them if he wants.

That's what I told him, but reports were coming out that he should be fine.

He tried to trade me Stacy and Roddy White at first. I straight up said no. lol

Back