Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

The addition of Breuner.....

Andre_Johnson88

Practice Squad
I've heard a lot about this new addition to the TE spot and am not quite sure how we picked him up.Did we get him in free agency?Or heck,maybe we had him last year and I didn't even know about him........

Fiddy

All Pro
We got him FA, signed him off from the Steelers. Bring some Veteran leadership to the offense and is a good blocker. I dont know much about his catching skills though.

keyfro

Veteran
just curious as to how many tight ends capers plans on having on the active roster this season...so far we have miller, joppru, bruener, holloway, and murphy...i'm guessing only the top three will make the active roster?

pittbull

Rookie
I'm from the burgh and this guy brings alot. He can catch, but was never really given the opportunity. This will really help us disguise our offfense. We won;t be as predictable!!! And he's a tackle style blocker!

BigTex

Noob
Bruener is a GREAT blockinh TE. It is like having another tackle on the line with you, his hands are ok but there is room for improvment but pittbull is right he has yet been given an opportunity to catch passes.

TheOgre

All Pro
Bruener has good hands and an ability to get open in the end zone. He isn't going to get many YAC though. I'd like to see him and Joppru in a lot inside the 20.

I will be watching to see what Bruener does this year. I can't wait to see a LB getting pushed back while DD is coming full speed ahead.

TexanNut

Waterboy
Saw a highlight with this guy in it on nfl network. His helmut was knocked off and he was still going full speed with no hesitation.

LiveForTheGame

Waterboy
Most guys in the NFL go full speed ahead without a helmet on...it's called heart. It's also the main reason they get to where they are.