Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

The 12th Man?????

Keldar

Waterboy
I guess ya'll heard Richard Vermeil :baby: complaining about the Texans' 12th man(the refs). Well, I guess that made it even. Certainly their 12th man, the crowd, was playing today also.

I think Vermeil will get a hefty fine by the NFL for being so vocal about the officiating. They don't let stuff like that fly.

Vermeil is easily my least favorite coach in the NFL.
Such a whining, crying, sniveling, doof.
Last year when we played them he was complaining that we were doctoring the game balls. This year it's the officials. :rolleyes:

I like Vermiell. He creates the most exciting teams in the NFL. Lots of offensive, piss-poor defense. That's awsome! Bad for winning championships, good for us fans.

VermEEEL is nothing but an excuse maker. I remember last year or year before when they beat our butts 40 something to 3 (?), his post game comments were all negative about our players, ***** about this ***** about that....40+-3 VermEEL, read the frickin' scoreboard.

Winnie Old Man is all he is.....time to go home VermEEL.

Congratulations on your win yesterday.

Titans are struggling right now, but we are not out of the mix just yet ;)

Well I am sure the officials will tell him that nobody told him to not go for the 3 points before the half and allow us to get back in the game by giving us the ball back. This dude wanted to run up the score on us so his team could look good and it came back to bite him in his old wrinkled diaper needing pooper.

Back